not sure if im an a-hole

browntroll

with everything thats happened im thinking maybe i should start being nicer to ppl.
i completely forgot what happened to me in the morning, i got sent to the unload today
and when im about to start a trailer they sent me someone to help me with bulk.
this guy was just standing outside my trailer for 2 minutes on his cellphone so i begin a conversation.
me: what are u doing?
guy: they sent me to help you with bulk.
me: i mean ur just standing there, ur making me look good.
guy: ur not my sup. dont worry about what im doing.
me: you know how hard i work to make u look good, i take my time for a reason.
guy: friend this.
so he walks away, goes to sup then gets put in a different trailer. sup comes up to me
and tells me the guy told him i was being mean to him so sup sends me to another area.

browntroll

same guy and some other preloader(chick) told same sup i was being a dick this was 2 weeks ago. something
about me unloading 60lbs boxes upside down on purpose so they would have to flip and scan them which i did but i dont know why
they would complain since i was the one unloading.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Umm, who cares what people think of you?

I'm sure people hate me, and good for them. If I treat you in a way that would make you think I'm an A-hole, then I don't see the need to be friends with you

with everything thats happened im thinking maybe i should start being nicer to ppl. i completely forgot what happened to me in the morning, i got sent to the unload today and when im about to start a trailer they sent me someone to help me with bulk. this guy was just standing outside my trailer for 2 minutes on his cellphone so i begin a conversation. me: what are u doing? guy: they sent me to help you with bulk. me: i mean ur just standing there, ur making me look good. guy: ur not my sup. dont worry about what im doing. me: you know how hard i work to make u look good, i take my time for a reason. guy: friend this. so he walks away, goes to sup then gets put in a different trailer. sup comes up to me and tells me the guy told him i was being mean to him so sup sends me to another area.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Maybe he was on a phone call to discover his wife was having his baby. You got no idea what was going on with him. You're not a sup, worry about doing your job, let sups worry about others who aren't.