Not sure were I stand

Go Brown Or Go Home!

Im not sure were I stand on going full time perm. I already did the road test, no problem there, the HR sup wants me to go do the physical asap and I still have to do the written 5 and 10. He cant give me specifics which isnt a problem I just want to make sure if this is the process. Oh and he also said he wants to get me into driving class asap so when the time comes im ready. He put in an email that this is training for full time perm but this is also UPS and anythings possible.
Im just trying to see if thats how you guys have done it or??? Thanks for the help.

sent using smoke signals

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
I'm so dang awesome, my center manager called me and said, "You're next if you want it..." And poof!! Here I am in the big leagues rubbin' elbows with elites like Upstate.

Guess I should consider myself lucky.

Sent using a Potato

Orion Syndicate

90% or lose a limb. (limb is user choice!)
I'm sure somewhere in Atlanta there's a written procedure outlined from start to finish on how this should be handled. Next to the ark of the covenant and the holy grail. Choose wisely.

Sent using BrownCafe App

BigBeef42

I'm so dang awesome, my center manager called me and said, "You're next if you want it..." And poof!! Here I am in the big leagues rubbin' elbows with elites like Upstate.

The force is strong with this one...

Sent using BrownCafe App

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
upload_2014-6-7_7-19-42.png

Go Brown Or Go Home!

Those are all pretty good! I wonder how long it took you to come up with em. Granted they arent the best insults ive seen. But with limited brain function I guess ill give those a 2 wait no make it a 3 Just for trying you special guys you! There going down the crappy here people!

sent using smoke signals

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Those are all pretty good! I wonder how long it took you to come up with em. Granted they arent the best insults ive seen. But with limited brain function I guess ill give those a 2 wait no make it a 3 Just for trying you special guys you! There going down the crappy here people!

sent using smoke signals

Didn't mean to insult you. I didn't have a legitimate answer to your question, so I tried to be funny instead. :/

Sent using a Potato

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Sent using a Potato
Pretty much how mine went down but it was HR not the center manager.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
This is a union job. No matter how much you are buddy buddy with your supervisor or how much he likes you, a bid sheet must be posted for a job opening, and that job opening will go to the highest senority person who wants the job

PT Car Washer

This is a union job. No matter how much you are buddy buddy with your supervisor or how much he likes you, a bid sheet must be posted for a job opening, and that job opening will go to the highest senority person who wants the job
The highest pre qualified person will have the opportunity to try and qualify for the job if that person can pass the school first.

PT Car Washer

Soooooooo I'm right is what your saying. Lol. No matter how much you kiss a$&& or suc" )$$$$$. It is what it is no matter how you try to word it. Senority rules.
Your seniority does not mean you will pass the initial driving test. This where UPS can pick and choose who they want for driving. Seniority does not mean which route you will try and qualify on. Some routes are almost impossible to qualify on. A lot of other variables that UPS controls also.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Your seniority does not mean you will pass the initial driving test. This where UPS can pick and choose who they want for driving. Seniority does not mean which route you will try and qualify on. Some routes are almost impossible to qualify on. A lot of other variables that UPS controls also.
Yep seeing it right now. Disqualifying every part timer that can't drive a stick (a lot). Leaving us with many positions to fill off the street.