Not sure were I stand

PT Car Washer

Yep seeing it right now. Disqualifying every part timer that can't drive a stick (a lot). Leaving us with many positions to fill off the street.
That is the way my building seems to be playing it. Had a good PT guy HR wanted but he washed out in Chicago on the last day. Driving the mock village and started the PC before putting on his seatbelt. HR says he will get another chance in 6 months. A lot of off the street new hires trying to qualify right now. I don't know who to feel more sorry for. The new hire or the on road sup going out blind training a new driver.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
That is the way my building seems to be playing it. Had a good PT guy HR wanted but he washed out in Chicago on the last day. Driving the mock village and started the PC before putting on his seatbelt. HR says he will get another chance in 6 months. A lot of off the street new hires trying to qualify right now. I don't know who to feel more sorry for. The new hire or the on road sup going out blind training a new driver.
:blahblah: Off the street hires are gonna have to wait a long time till they hire all the union pt guys first. Read your supplement. :bsbullf:All the pt union guys who want to go ft can't drive stick. Lmfao. Rent a stick for a week get a 80 k job. Give me a break

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Do you work in my center. Lol

All we hear is off the street hires are so much better blah blah blah. Then they start training people off the street and are all pissed off because they know nothing about the job.

This generations 20 something's are not the 20 something's of even 10 years ago. The work ethic is just not there. Let me rephrase. It's there in a much smaller percentage.

60 years ago I'd bet 80%+ of people would of had no problem doing this job. Now I can think of 1 person I know that would work hard enough and be ok with the hours.

Go Brown Or Go Home!

I asked hr about being knocked out by higher seniority he stated that if all things are equal yes seniority rules but if a lower seniority guy gets threw all the classes and such because the other guy dragged then seniority goes out the window.

sent using smoke signals

PT Car Washer

:blahblah: Off the street hires are gonna have to wait a long time till they hire all the union pt guys first. Read your supplement. :bsbullf:All the pt union guys who want to go ft can't drive stick. Lmfao. Rent a stick for a week get a 80 k job. Give me a break
A lot more to the job then just driving a stick. At $8.50/hr there is not a lot of motivated PT employees that want to work that hard or are qualified.