Not to be outdone, Missouri pulls ahead of Arizona

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
I have no problem with mocking any public figure, but when there are calls for violence and crap like:

“The announcer wanted to know if anyone would like to see Obama run down by a bull,” the posting said. “The crowd went wild. He asked it again and again, louder each time, whipping the audience into a lather.”

Another clown then apparently joined the performance.
One of the clowns ran up and started bobbling the lips on the mask and the people went crazy,”.

I think that goes over the line.

It is interesting to see how some people justify the behavior.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Roadrunner, birds of a feather bro. These clowns were fired and the state legislators denounced the actions as being intolerant and racists.

But , on the other hand, when you pile a bunch of white trash together, anything can be funny, even if its poking fun at a black guy, playing with his lips and threatening to run him over with a bull.

Its not like black people have been persecuted in this country for decades or even like slavery ever existed in this country. Its all fun and games.

What I'd like to see now, is a parody of Ann Romney stuggling to walk or get on a horse at a rodeo, now, THAT would be funny!

Just keeping it real.

Peace

TOS

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Banned for life .
Death threats .

Must be a slow month for the dems , maybe a few riots will break them away from this soooooooooo important story .

island1fox

I have no problem with mocking any public figure, but when there are calls for violence and crap like:

“The announcer wanted to know if anyone would like to see Obama run down by a bull,” the posting said. “The crowd went wild. He asked it again and again, louder each time, whipping the audience into a lather.”

One of the clowns ran up and started bobbling the lips on the mask and the people went crazy,”.

"How people can justify the behavior"
Very easy --we have learned our lessons well from the Liberals.

When CLOWNS like Letterman or Maher make disgusting comments on Conservative women or their children --Like A-ROD knocking up a minor child of Palin --you people say --Lighten up --they are comics --it is just humor.

A rodeo CLOWN !!!!! ---get a sense of humor.:happy-very: Rodeo clowns get run over all the time !!

If Obama wanted to be a uniter and not race divider --He would take a break from golf and hanging out with the one percenters --and say "If I would have a clown for a son --that is what he would look like. Put the clown back to work --I have saved or created another job --we have enough unemployment " !!!!:wink2:

moreluck

golden ticket member
...."It is interesting to see how some people justify the behavior...." (roadrunner)

How quick you forget the OWS and all of them crapping and urinating on the sidewalks..........A rodeo clown with a mask and a sense of humor is nothing compared to those animals of OWS. The OWS personifies bad behavior!!!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

I watched the whole video on YouTube, not just a segment from the media, and I couldn't make out anyone bobbing the lips on the mask. If they did, ya that's pretty racist, I just don't trust the media.

The worst thing I saw was them saying Obama was dumb, and that the bull was gonna getcha getcha getcha. I disagree with "the crowd went wild" and "the people went crazy", I didn't see that in the video. It looked pretty boring and low-rent to me, and I do enjoy occasionally watching the PBR events when they come on tv.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
800360229.gif

[h=2]Horror! Check Out The Racist Clown Who Wore An Obama Mask In 2007…[/h]

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Baba, it's not the mask, or the mocking of a public figure, it's the blatant racism that was shown