Nothing to do this Summer?

Big Babooba

Forget all the rest. Come the the Big Babooba Enterprises Museum of Unnatural History. Best $10 you'll ever spend! It's got the worlds largest collection of inoperable lawnmowers and also boasts the largest collection of broken down pickup trucks on blocks in the world. Nowhere else in the world can you watch Mack, Fargo, Reo, Studebaker, International Harvester, Plymouth and Jeep pickups rot before your very eyes!

One corner of the front yard is a cornucopia of curiosity. It contains everything people have thrown out their car windows onto my lawn for the last 25 years. The rest of the front and all of the side yard contain a collection of all the B 52 parts that fell onto my property since 1956.*If you're lucky, you might see one fly over and add to my collection! One more engine and I'll be able to complete my own. I sent off to Boeing for the assembly manual and already have started assembly in a separate area of my yard (extra charge of $25 to watch which is waived if you're willing to lend a hand). We anticipate our maiden flight to be late August of 2010 (if another B 52 is willing to drop us that last engine). Tickets are $2000 for THE flight that you'll never forget. Join us as we set off to bomb somebody (for $10,000 you'll get to pick the target and for $25,000 you can push THE button and say, "Bombs away!"). You'll have an experience that you'll talk about for years.
Send for your tickets to
Big Babooba Enterprises
69 Tucanchu Street
Shanghai, China

*Please don't tell the Air Force - they're still looking for all the B 36 parts they lost in the 50s. We had a hell of a time building and flying that one. That was a bad experience. Damn Russian MIGs. No more prop jobs for us!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Obviously, you have no CC&R's where you live !!!!

I would love to put an old junk car up on blocks just to P.O. a certain neighbor.

Big Babooba

Obviously, you have no CC&R's where you live !!!!

I would love to put an old junk car up on blocks just to P.O. a certain neighbor.
Nobody and I mean NOBODY bothers me. Do you think that aluminum monster in my back yard has something to do with it? When you own a B 52, no sane person will mess with you!

P

pickup

Forget all the rest. Come the the Big Babooba Enterprises Museum of Unnatural History. Best $10 you'll ever spend! It's got the worlds largest collection of inoperable lawnmowers and also boasts the largest collection of broken down pickup trucks on blocks in the world. Nowhere else in the world can you watch Mack, Fargo, Reo, Studebaker, International Harvester, Plymouth and Jeep pickups rot before your very eyes!

One corner of the front yard is a cornucopia of curiosity. It contains everything people have thrown out their car windows onto my lawn for the last 25 years. The rest of the front and all of the side yard contain a collection of all the B 52 parts that fell onto my property since 1956.*If you're lucky, you might see one fly over and add to my collection! One more engine and I'll be able to complete my own. I sent off to Boeing for the assembly manual and already have started assembly in a separate area of my yard (extra charge of $25 to watch which is waived if you're willing to lend a hand). We anticipate our maiden flight to be late August of 2010 (if another B 52 is willing to drop us that last engine). Tickets are $2000 for THE flight that you'll never forget. Join us as we set off to bomb somebody (for $10,000 you'll get to pick the target and for $25,000 you can push THE button and say, "Bombs away!"). You'll have an experience that you'll talk about for years.
Send for your tickets to
Big Babooba Enterprises
69 Tucanchu Street
Shanghai, China

*Please don't tell the Air Force - they're still looking for all the B 36 parts they lost in the 50s. We had a hell of a time building and flying that one. That was a bad experience. Damn Russian MIGs. No more prop jobs for us!

10,000 bucks to pick the target?!?!?!?!?, I got one for u, it is located somewhere inwestern Canada. The site and its owner are slowly falling apart so we would be doing that area (and many others) a big favor by wiping it off the face of the planet.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Calls to mind a Jeff Foxworthy red neck joke
When you have a house that is mobile and two cars that are not you might be .........
or my personal favorite when your wfe says "come move this transmission I need to take a bath" you might be a...........

Big Babooba

10,000 bucks to pick the target?!?!?!?!?, I got one for u, it is located somewhere inwestern Canada. The site and its owner are slowly falling apart so we would be doing that area (and many others) a big favor by wiping it off the face of the planet.
Send your certified check to the address in the posting. Do you want to press the button?

P

pickup

Send your certified check to the address in the posting. Do you want to press the button?

Nah then someone might blame me for it, I will let others push his buttons instead.

As for a certified check, let me head over to Washington Mutual right now and get one made out, do u prefer blue or white rubber ?

I`m willing to chip in on the fuel and also have a connection with the Naval Dept at the Pentagon in case we need any tactical info.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Big's B-52 is almost ready:
IMG_2723.jpg

IMG_2686.jpg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Is that one of the static displays at Barksdale?

Of course not, thats from Big's backyard. He just has to roll it out on the street and move a few power lines and poles to use his street for a runway.:wink2: I did see one recently just like it at Barksdale AFB, except the bomb was displayed next to a B-47

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
OK then, here it is then. I must have wandered over into your next door neighbor's yard.
IMG_2725.jpg

IMG_2720.jpg

Last edited: