Nothing weaker than a "USED" Tea Bag!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
These last few months have seen the decline of the Tea Party after the November 2010 elections.

Florida Governor Rick Scott is the latest to lose his luster. His approval ratings have plummeted to a record low of 29% approval vs 57% DISAPPROVE.

THE GOP is losing ground just before the 2012 elections and the momentum is turning against the GOP!

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Conservatives are not declining, no matter what term you might call them. People are wanting their country back. They are tired of a spendthrift for a president. They are tired of Obama's apology tours. They are tired of Dems. who won't submit a budget and haven't for what, something like 761 days?

I need a budget in my little corner of this world.....our country is no different, just bigger.

People are tired of having a narcissist and an elitest for a president. People want REAL CHANGE this time around.....not lies.

moreluck

golden ticket member
These last few months have seen the decline of the Tea Party after the November 2010 elections.

Florida Governor Rick Scott is the latest to lose his luster. His approval ratings have plummeted to a record low of 29% approval vs 57% DISAPPROVE.

THE GOP is losing ground just before the 2012 elections and the momentum is turning against the GOP!

Peace.
Gee, why didn't you site Marco Rubio.....too wildly popular to make your point?

moreluck

golden ticket member
HE is also sliding.. Now thats it public that his parents are immigrants. DOH!

Peace.

His parents are Cuban exiles.....

"Most Cuban exiles in the United States are both legally and self-described political refugees. This status allows them different treatment under US Immigration statutes than immigrants who are not categorized as political refugees

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Here's another cuban exile...

images

Maybe he should run for president too, he likes guns!!

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Here's another cuban exile...

images

Maybe he should run for president too, he likes guns!!

Peace.

Are you aware this is an actor playing a character? Or are you so far gone that you don't know the difference? I hate to ruin it for you, but Al Pacino is not the devil either. Sorry!

wkmac

I completely disagree with the title of this thread. I've found used tea bags to be excellent sources of nitrogen for my compost pile.
:wink2:

klein

Für Meno :)
Hey now, it's a fact that human waste is actually being used as fertilizer in many cities around the world, including in the US.