Notice ( Alot of Saturday Air Drivers Hired )

flatbread

Occasional Lurker
Alot-vs-a-lot1-600x450.png

ALOT2.png

Box Ox

Senior driver said they are hiring a lot of Air drivers to cut down on overtime.......IDK

Maybe to shuttle out additional loads to ground drivers after their air runs since no signature commercial delivery is apparently on the way and stop counts will go up even more. Can't fit any more on the trucks as-is.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Maybe to shuttle out additional loads to ground drivers after their air runs since no signature commercial delivery is apparently on the way and stop counts will go up even more. Can't fit any more on the trucks as-is.
Maybe this will be the push that makes drivers finally get on the 9.5 list.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
When they see their first paycheck.

For all the grief they cause us, Amazon has been a blessing in disguise.

Our preload is ridiculously understaffed because everyone in area would rather go work at the Amazon DC a few miles away for better pay and AC in the building.

I'm really interested to see how the company addresses this in the next contract, particularly in our supplement.

PT Car Washer

Couple weeks ago my building had a bid sheet up for 8 EAM/ Saturday Air drivers. Not sure how many they hired, but there were a lot of ground drivers working yesterday.

Coldworld

60 months and counting

Our preload is ridiculously understaffed because everyone in area would rather go work at the Amazon DC a few miles away for better pay and AC in the building.

I'm really interested to see how the company addresses this in the next contract, particularly in our supplement.
They are giving warehouse workers full pay and benefits from day one at amazon....I would like to know how much they are starting amazon workers out at... has to be more than ups....had a friend go work at amazon in some sort of non warehouse capacity....and they found her on monster.... she said the pay and benefits were substantially more than her old job...

Last edited:
N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

Lol. Same way they addressed FedEx ground. Nothing.... So thankful for FedEx ground. There will always be enough for everyone