Noticing Inconsequential Things

P

pickup

Did you also happen to notice that moreluck's post count has finally passed her rep count?

No but I did notice that I put my "initial" comment into the body of another thread, only to have Hoaxster make it the starting point of a new thread.

So Upstate are you saying the value of moreluck's contributions are reflected in her rep/posts ratio? If so, please note that your ratio is 2.67 while Rod's is a whopping 3.86 .

rod

Retired 22 years
No but I did notice that I put my "initial" comment into the body of another thread, only to have Hoaxster make it the starting point of a new thread.

So Upstate are you saying the value of moreluck's contributions are reflected in her rep/posts ratio? If so, please note that your ratio is 2.67 while Rod's is a whopping 3.86 .[/QUOTE]

Whats you talking about Willis? 3.86-----is that like a batting average or an intoxillizer reading?

P

pickup

So Upstate are you saying the value of moreluck's contributions are reflected in her rep/posts ratio? If so, please note that your ratio is 2.67 while Rod's is a whopping 3.86 .[/QUOTE]

Whats you talking about Willis? 3.86-----is that like a batting average or an intoxillizer reading?

rep power divided by number of posts which in your case is 19484 divided by 5,054 which is now 3.855 (you've added an extra post since the last calculation).

Obviously if you have low rep and high post counts, your ratio is low.

Whopping 3.86 psshaw. I`m 5.56, I`m going to Cooperstown.

Rod. What next contest? i already submitted those nude photos you asked for. I should already be in.

rod

Retired 22 years
Whopping 3.86 psshaw. I`m 5.56, I`m going to Cooperstown.

Rod. What next contest? i already submitted those nude photos you asked for. I should already be in.

Sorry but you lost to ex senator Wiener-----by just a little bit.