Nov 22, 1963

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
I remember where I was that day, and I reflect back on how the world was forever changed.

Some have postulated that day was the beginning of the age of the Anti-Christ. I’m not sure of that, but I do believe that forces of evil prevailed on that terrible day.

Road Dog 56

I remember coming home from school and my Mom was crying.
It scared me that she was crying. I was only 7 years old.
5 years later was really scary. 1968. Thought the world was coming apart.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Only the seniors at this point have any recollection of this event as time marches on. Off the radar for everyone else.

bacha29

Only the seniors at this point have any recollection of this event as time marches on. Off the radar for everyone else.
The reason why the JFK conspiracy industry went almost completely out of business can be attributed to the 1993 Gerald Posner book....Case Closed. Posner's findings proving that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone as did Jack Ruby was so ironclad in their accuracy and corroboration that there was simply nothing the conspiracy theorists could throw up there that would stick.

Yes, Kennedy was a marked man and Oswald wasn't the only gunman in Dallas that day. The FBI as the story goes was tailing a French hired gun who had arrived in Dallas earlier in the week. It was a case where they knew who Oswald was but didn't consider him a high level threat.

In later years Posner examined the Warren Commission report and showed that it's only error was having Connelly seated too close to the car door than he actually was. Through the use of modern ballistics and computer reenactment Posner by simply moving Connelly six inches away from the door created a perfect trajectory for the bullet that passed through Kennedy and hit Connelly.

Likely to be a very long time if ever that we'll see another JFK conspiracy theory with any chance for a long life coming to the forefront again. Unfortunately in the world of today every time a conspiracy theorist has his latest creation completely disproven....he simply moves onto another.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
I don't believe the govt killed JFK, but I absolutely believe Oswald and maybe Ruby were CIA assets who went rogue and they scrubbed the :censored2: out of any records (and maybe buried a few out in the desert) to distance themselves from the whole thing

newfie

Accepting facts is hard.
So...
How can a low life take out a JFK alone? No way they say. Got to be a conspiracy.
i think that not only do you look at the actual shooting but Oswalds russian influence, association with various organizations here , the jack ruby shooting of oswald , the fact ruby was allowed access and then you look at how US foreign policy changed dramatically after JFK's death.
there are too many "stop and make you think Hmm" items in this story to think some lone nut decided to go target shooting on the president. and just happened to have the perfect vantage point for the shot.

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
i think that not only do you look at the actual shooting but Oswalds russian influence, association with various organizations here , the jack ruby shooting of oswald , the fact ruby was allowed access and then you look at how US foreign policy changed dramatically after JFK's death.
there are too many "stop and make you think Hmm" items in this story to think some lone nut decided to go target shooting on the president. and just happened to have the perfect vantage point for the shot.
Who planned it?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Just read O'Rielly's book.
You'll back way of of this other junk.

oldngray

nowhere special
HILLARY_JFK.jpg