november 26th day before thanksgiving

jaronheard

i work on the night shift in portland, does anyone know if we get this day off? and also the friday? i'm trying to make my thanksgiving plans but i'm sick and i can't find the info on upsers.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
I used to work the night shift in Portland, and we've always gotten Thurs and Fri off. Where do you work in Portland? Loader or Unloader?

raceanoncr

i work on the night shift in portland, does anyone know if we get this day off? and also the friday? i'm trying to make my thanksgiving plans but i'm sick and i can't find the info on upsers.

You're sick NOW for the 26th? You already KNOW you're sick?

Better take off now so you can get better for your thanksgiving plans.

Looks like you already know you're gonna be off no matter what the company plans so why you looking on upsers?

longlunchguy

Runnin on Empty
I think he means he's sick today... so he can't ask when he starts the thanksgiving holiday(s). Sorry, I can't help.. I work during the day in the opposite corner of the country. We're off thanksgiving day and the day after. However, next day and 2 day deliveries must be madew on friday and at double time, well, they say every man has his price$$$$$$$$

SnowCitizen

I work on a night sort in a hub.

We do work the night before Thanksgiving. If you work on the outbound, it is usually a pain in the ass because all of the air packages have to be set aside and loaded at the end of the trailers to have easy access on Friday. When I worked outbound the shift lasted 30 to 60 minutes longer than normal.

If your start time is before 12 midnight on Wed then yes you will probably work into thanksgiving day. You will have Thursday night and Friday night off with holiday pay.

tritese

tritese
when our night sort worked mon.-fri. we worked wednesday night. our night sort is now sun.-thurs. and we get wednesday, thursday as our holidays. you only get two holidays for thanksgiving. and then of course your normal weekend.

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Time to ban Hoaxter.

I've been saying that for years.

ban-deodorant2.jpg