Now that communism has been introduced at the highest level...officially.

quad decade guy

Ok. Obama was surrounded by these same folks but it was kept under wraps by white liberals to avoid the whole racism tag. Biden doesn't have a clue but Harris sure does. Backed(and embraced by Harris) by antifa and black lives matter(both far left communist organizations), here we are. I understand you hated Trump, but now you have asked for it, begged for it. Now that Oregon has legalized hard drugs.....A Portland coming to your town. Ready? How about murder rates in the thousands like Chicago. Slums of San Francisco? No? It's all there. Expect the Mexican border to open up in breathtaking fashion. With crime under $750 just shrugged on. Really? You hated a man so much that you are willing to accept anything? Literally? $10 a gallon gas? End air travel? They are already shutting down sections of the country. So, what is Biden going to do about the pandemic? Give everyone $300 a week? Remember, you asked for it. Remember, there are a couple hundred million of us out here. Waiting and preparing. Good luck.

Box Ox

Ok. Obama was surrounded by these same folks but it was kept under wraps by white liberals to avoid the whole racism tag. Biden doesn't have a clue but Harris sure does. Backed(and embraced by Harris) by antifa and black lives matter(both far left communist organizations), here we are. I understand you hated Trump, but now you have asked for it, begged for it. Now that Oregon has legalized hard drugs.....A Portland coming to your town. Ready? How about murder rates in the thousands like Chicago. Slums of San Francisco? No? It's all there. Expect the Mexican border to open up in breathtaking fashion. With crime under $750 just shrugged on. Really? You hated a man so much that you are willing to accept anything? Literally? $10 a gallon gas? End air travel? They are already shutting down sections of the country. So, what is Biden going to do about the pandemic? Give everyone $300 a week? Remember, you asked for it. Remember, there are a couple hundred million of us out here. Waiting and preparing. Good luck.

The Democrats will pay for their treachery at the polls in 2022 and 2024 if this stuff actually happens.

Non sequitur

How many democratic primary votes did Harris receive. Crickets. Democrats are lying pony soldiers or whatever grandpa said. Not gonna cheat this time.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
"Fascism." Why? Because he didn't lock everyone down in their homes hard enough and force them to wear masks? You people crack me up.

UPSER1987

I see a mass exodus and name changes on this site!!!

I knew that Biden would win! Happy days ahead!

Attachments

• 63B368E8-B107-4C22-B300-6EEDE974D391.png
    63B368E8-B107-4C22-B300-6EEDE974D391.png
    813.6 KB · Views: 102