Number to warehouse

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Give me the Number to burstonsville hub plz! I need to talk to my ex manager and i dont have Number😢😢
@NAHimGOOD I got this one
May we suggest, I don’t know, problem solving?
Going to the location and looking for the ex manager in person, since you know, you don’t have the number and all?
On topic and trying to help

Darude

@NAHimGOOD I got this one
May we suggest, I don’t know, problem solving?
Going to the location and looking for the ex manager in person, since you know, you don’t have the number and all?
On topic and trying to help
I mean you cant just walk in to the warehouse 😂 and i called to human recourses where they told me that there is no Number or email on the record😂👎🏻 Im Finnish girl, girlfriend of my american boyfriend. He was working in UPS in USA, and they need here in Finland a proof of the work out there in UPS. Unfortunately he doesnt have no number of his manager and all the old collegues have left cause he was working there back in 2017.

Darude

Im Finnish. Im asking this for my american boyfriend who is currenty in Finland with me, to get him some work at the UPS. But they asking there a proof of working in USA’s UPS. And the only place to get Those documents is a warehouse he was working at. I appreciate if you could help us. I understand you joking etc but this kinda needed.

Im Finnish. Im asking this for my american boyfriend who is currenty in Finland with me, to get him some work at the UPS. But they asking there a proof of working in USA’s UPS. And the only place to get Those documents is a warehouse he was working at. I appreciate if you could help us. I understand you joking etc but this kinda needed.
So, why are you working harder than your boyfriend to get his poop in a group? Are all Finnish chicks subservient? What about the hot ones, are they submissive? If your boyfriend doesn't know how to get a job himself, do you really think he's long-term material? I mean, you're bound to find yourself waiting on child support payments that are never gonna come. You'll have to look your kids in the face and tell them, "Yes, kids, that's your father....no, he doesn't know how to get a job." Do you really wanna have your kids resent you for picking a terrible father for them? These are important moments in your life, don't just let them slip away.

Also, I can't find the number for you. Sorry.

Darude

So, why are you working harder than your boyfriend to get his poop in a group? Are all Finnish chicks subservient? What about the hot ones, are they submissive? If your boyfriend doesn't know how to get a job himself, do you really think he's long-term material? I mean, you're bound to find yourself waiting on child support payments that are never gonna come. You'll have to look your kids in the face and tell them, "Yes, kids, that's your father....no, he doesn't know how to get a job." Do you really wanna have your kids resent you for picking a terrible father for them? These are important moments in your life, don't just let them slip away.

Also, I can't find the number for you. Sorry.
I wish you would have partner who wants to help you like i do. He does everything he can do but its just that I think he could do even more😩😩 thats life. Sometimes you gotta do stuff for the other one, especially when he is not From here, everything is not same. Im actually russian born in Finland so idk about the other chicks. And btw, we got a kid already😓