Nutty Steve Bannon pleads not guilty to fraud, money laundering charges related to border wall fundraiser

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I have mixed feeings about this. One one hand I'm glad to see him get popped on state charges after being pardoned by Trump on federal charged for the same crime. On the Other hand I think it's beyond hilarious that the crimes stem from fleecing stupid Trump Supporters in a scheme to Build The Wall.
I just know I;d hate to have been the Cop that had to do the Cavity Search: it'd be like when they cut the shark open in jaws and all the nasty fluid, gas and license plates fell out
this is his statement,he comes across as nutty :
"Just days after being swatted three different times by deranged thugs from New York City inspired by the Biden Administration to assassinate me by police, the Soros-backed DA has now decided to pursue phony charges against me 60 days before the midterm election because WarRoom is the major source of the MAGA grassroots movement," Bannon said in a statement.

Box Ox

I have mixed feeings about this. One one hand I'm glad to see him get popped on state charges after being pardoned by Trump on federal charged for the same crime. On the Other hand I think it's beyond hilarious that the crimes stem from fleecing stupid Trump Supporters in a scheme to Build The Wall.

Hey, at least those Trumpees cared enough about the issue to donate. Plenty of Democratic voters would have been fleeced by BLM had they actually cared enough about black people to open up their wallets.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Hey, at least those Trumpees cared enough about the issue to donate. Plenty of Democratic voters would have been fleeced by BLM had they actually cared enough about black people to open up their wallets.
that detracts nothing at all from how funny it is that MAGA folks were fleeced by Bannon

newolddude

Somewhere on a yacht owned by a Chinese billionaire Steve Bannon is wearing six shirts and figuring out the best recipe for prison hooch.

FfRxBG7WYAE1CGe

newolddude