NYC bans natural gas....goes all electric.

quad decade guy

Say, where is all this electricity coming from? They're banning oil and gas exploration/pipelines. Banning wind turbines. Coal. Natural gas turbines.

Solar?LOLOLOLOLOL.

Nuclear? OMGLOLOLOLOL.

Dam up Niagra Falls? LOLOLOLOL. That'll make a great tourist attraction. Maybe have some windmills Don Quixote style...

It gets pretty chilly in NY....so I hear.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Say, where is all this electricity coming from? They're banning oil and gas exploration/pipelines. Banning wind turbines. Coal. Natural gas turbines.

Solar?LOLOLOLOLOL.

Nuclear? OMGLOLOLOLOL.

Dam up Niagra Falls? LOLOLOLOL. That'll make a great tourist attraction. Maybe have some windmills Don Quixote style...

rickyb

Solar?LOLOLOLOLOL.

Nuclear? OMGLOLOLOLOL.

Capitalism uses energy 2 inefficiently and big oil lowers our expectations making us think we depend on it

quad decade guy

Capitalism uses energy 2 inefficiently and big oil lowers our expectations making us think we depend on it
This as tone-deaf and obtuse as it gets. A liberal pillar. No grasp of reality.

This is why the US needs to separate into 2 parts. Liberal and conservative. Let the liberals go back to the stone age and chaos.

Start with California, New York and Illinois.

rickyb

This as tone-deaf and obtuse as it gets. A liberal pillar. No grasp of reality.

This is why the US needs to separate into 2 parts. Liberal and conservative. Let the liberals go back to the stone age and chaos.

Start with California, New York and Illinois.
Us needs to b invaded to overthrow wall st and big oil