NYC replies

Hey new to browncafe, how are u my fellow upsers, just have a quick question and could really use your help , can a full time supervisor stop you from becoming a driver? Been having issues with mines for a,while now l, I think she has something against me for no reason. Thanks again

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Hey new to browncafe, how are u my fellow upsers, just have a quick question and could really use your help , can a full time supervisor stop you from becoming a driver? Been having issues with mines for a,while now l, I think she has something against me for no reason. Thanks again
Yes and No, hope that helps.

No one can stop you from having the opportunity to try to be a driver. It's all based on seniority, sign the list and wait your turn.

Thing is, there's also a road test and a 30 day qualifying period that are very subjective. If they want you to fail, they can make that happen.
Oh I I meant my previous load sup, I put my name on all the bid sheets , I was just wondering can she play a role in me not getting the opportunity

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Oh I I meant my previous load sup, I put my name on all the bid sheets , I was just wondering can she play a role in me not getting the opportunity
She can't stop you from winning the bid and getting a chance, it's all based on seniority.
But winning the bid doesn't mean you have the job locked down is all I'm saying. I wouldn't go making waves if you're close to trying to qualify to be a driver.

MendozaJ

No one can stop you from having the opportunity to try to be a driver. It's all based on seniority, sign the list and wait your turn.

Thing is, there's also a road test and a 30 day qualifying period that are very subjective. If they want you to fail, they can make that happen.

This thread can be closed now.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
Maybe she's just a real bitch...