Nys teamsters pension & retirement fund

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Well received the ballot. For a reduction of pension. I'm voting NO! 18% reduction. 576 dollars. Plus our last raise they took 35 cents of it. Even after they said they won't do that again. I'm really disgusted by the union. All they do is the same damn things that still don't work. Also, if the ballot isn't returned before Sept 7th. It will count as a yes vote.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Well received the ballot. For a reduction of pension. I'm voting NO! 18% reduction. 576 dollars. Plus our last raise they took 35 cents of it. Even after they said they won't do that again. I'm really disgusted by the union. All they do is the same damn things that still don't work. Also, if the ballot isn't returned before Sept 7th. It will count as a yes vote.

How does Dave feel?

I feel your pain my brother. Ours needed cut years ago. They keep sweeping it under the rug. We ate also losing part of our raises

3 done 3 to go

I feel your pain my brother. Ours needed cut years ago. They keep sweeping it under the rug. We ate also losing part of our raises

I'm beginning to say UPS does more for me. The union is not really doing anything for members. But taking dues, raises votes away and concessions. I do know I have a full truck each day. I am grateful for the unbelievable insurance. But, I also can see the union cutting them as we go. As a once very proud teamster. Son of a former teamster. It's no where near what it stood for. Now it's just Hoffa taking photo ops. With his fist in the air. With nothing behind it. Just rhetoric and false words

I'm beginning to say UPS does more for me. The union is not really doing anything for members. But taking dues, raises votes away and concessions. I do know I have a full truck each day. I am grateful for the unbelievable insurance. But, I also can see the union cutting them as we go. As a once very proud teamster. Son of a former teamster. It's no where near what it stood for. Now it's just Hoffa taking photo ops. With his fist in the air. With nothing behind it. Just rhetoric and false words
My dad was a long time member of the UMWA
It's definitely not the same.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Also, if the ballot isn't returned before Sept 7th. It will count as a yes vote.

Where does it say that ?

141rxph.png

Non sequitur

The 576 is subtracted from what monthly amount? What do you currently get?

3 done 3 to go

Me too. My plan is in poor shape too. UPS is going to be stuck with an older and slower workforce in the future if something isn't done about it now.
Defiantly slower. As of late. We have 10 guys earning 50 to 60 hours. Working pre load and metro. People aren't coming to UPS for work.