O.T.

edwards99

Any of you guys have long layoff lists and the drivers that do work are getting 10 to 12 hours daily? Our center is cutting routes right and left... I wonder what will happen when the volume comes back. I don't think it would hurt them to run even one more route than planned to ease up on some of the other guys. There seems to be no family/human aspect at all anymore.

purplesky

Any of you guys have long layoff lists and the drivers that do work are getting 10 to 12 hours daily? Our center is cutting routes right and left... I wonder what will happen when the volume comes back. I don't think it would hurt them to run even one more route than planned to ease up on some of the other guys. There seems to be no family/human aspect at all anymore.

Are you kidding? Family and Human aspect at UPS. They dont want you there. UPS culture does not allow for Family or anything related to your own well being. I mean come on! If you get hurt tomorrow no matter the circumstance it will be your fault and they will show you the door. Excessive OT has always been a huge part of UPS culture because it saves them money in Atlanta. The crap economy now makes a great excuse for it. I am not being negative but just honest. It is what it is!

parttimefab

In our Center all of the Supervisors and Managers are gone by 17:00 and drivers drag in until after 20:00. At least Management get's to see thier families.