Obama ads less then truthfull

tieguy

Banned
Wow Imagine this. One of the fawning press actually had issues with the truthfulness of the half hour Obama informercial.

diesel96

Wow Imagine this. One of the fawning press actually had issues with the truthfulness of the half hour Obama informercial.

Hmmmmm, I wonder why TOS and D didn't jump all over this one?

I see, a writer who's crunching numbers using the Rep's highest guess-itmates and passing it along as facts. I will favor the braintrust of some of these prominent Economist and Finance people who favor Obama:
http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/post/carolinebenard/gGgmZp

Problem is Bush has dug a deep hole and wants to pass the shovel to Mccain who's 2008 mentality is no different than W's. Obama's at least trying to offer a ladder to climb out of the hole. There's no guarantee we'll get out of the hole but at least we won't end up burrowing into China's lap as McCain's plan offers.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I see, a writer who's crunching numbers using the Rep's highest guess-itmates and passing it along as facts. I will favor the braintrust of some of these prominent Economist and Finance people who favor Obama:
http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/post/carolinebenard/gGgmZp

Problem is Bush has dug a deep hole and wants to pass the shovel to Mccain who's 2008 mentality is no different than W's. Obama's at least trying to offer a ladder to climb out of the hole. There's no guarantee we'll get out of the hole but at least we won't end up burrowing into China's lap as McCain's plan offers.

LMAO D!

That was funny!! I love the construction!:thumbsup:

passerby

Mainly cause' it has no merit. Even an idiot would know this. :happy-very:

Obviously, that's not the case.

Thank God a era is dawning. I only hope that the Democratic Party gets complete, filibuster proof Congress. Then this country can actually accomplish the greatness it is capable of.

We've seen what the Republicans can do.

I'd at least like HOPE for the future.