Obama and Hillary, plotting to destroy America

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Wow....so lame and so insignificant.....you tube view counter shows 12 views. Is this your intent, to litter Cheryl's website with such insignificant Junk Threads because your bored and "You can't handle the truth" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXoNE14U_zM
I think you owe her an apology....

Deez...why so much hate in you? Maybe you need to seek help or your going to give yourself a stroke.:wink2:

Oh and i was getting paid while making the movie. :woohoo:

diesel96

Deez...why so much hate in you? Maybe you need to seek help or your going to give yourself a stroke.:wink2:

Oh and i was getting paid while making the movie. :woohoo:

:please: Lue, speaking of hate, occasionally you'll come up with an interesting thread topic for group discussion, but what's up with posting so many trivial hate thread after trivial hate thread of anti-Obama propaganda. Get over it already, he won fair and square....
BTW, Where's the love for Obama's "drill baby drill" proposal, where's the love for gearing NASA towards more commericial contracts, where's the love for extending the Patriot Act, and wireless wiretapping...Throwing bone after bone to the right wing community, and they still want to bite the hand that feeds them....:cool_dog:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Obama is in L.A. today to help Barbara Boxer.....fundraiser dinner, $25,000 a couple. Oh yeah, there'll be lots of "normal" people there....NOT !!

I sure hope Obama continues his record of showing up to stump for candidates and then the candidates losing. :peaceful:

Lue C Fur

Evil member
:please: Lue, speaking of hate, occasionally you'll come up with an interesting thread topic for group discussion, but what's up with posting so many trivial hate thread after trivial hate thread of anti-Obama propaganda. Get over it already, he won fair and square....
BTW, Where's the love for Obama's "drill baby drill" proposal, where's the love for gearing NASA towards more commericial contracts, where's the love for extending the Patriot Act, and wireless wiretapping...Throwing bone after bone to the right wing community, and they still want to bite the hand that feeds them....:cool_dog:

Sorry i just cant stop posting all the Lies that the Messiah and the MSM are spewing...plus i like seeing you get all bent out of shape. Wait till you see my next movie masterpiece. LMAO!!!!!!!!:rofl:

diesel96

Sorry i just cant stop posting all the Lies that the Messiah and the MSM are spewing...plus i like seeing you get all bent out of shape. Wait till you see my next movie masterpiece. LMAO!!!!!!!!:rofl:

Obvisously, with this OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) your displaying with SPAM THREADS, one can only come to the conclusion of "Who's bent out of shape"...I'm surprised the Mods sit on their thumbs while this portion of the web site gets littered by one angry agitator with such numerous frivolous subjects....
FYI...Any one of us can play the same game, but IMO would only chase more viewers away, not increase.

ups1990

Obama is in L.A. today to help Barbara Boxer.....fundraiser dinner, $25,000 a couple. Oh yeah, there'll be lots of "normal" people there....NOT !!

I sure hope Obama continues his record of showing up to stump for candidates and then the candidates losing. :peaceful:
President Obama, said, that Sen.Boxer's supporters needed to "work" in order for her to get reelected. I would say that Boxer's supporters in order not to work, need to work on getting her elected again. Let the gravy train continue.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Obvisously, with this OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) your displaying with SPAM THREADS, one can only come to the conclusion of "Who's bent out of shape"...I'm surprised the Mods sit on their thumbs while this portion of the web site gets littered by one angry agitator with such numerous frivolous subjects....
FYI...Any one of us can play the same game, but IMO would only chase more viewers away, not increase.

Thats my Dezz...:hypnosis: