Obama Calls Kanye West a Jackass

over9five

Staff member
I did not watch the MTV Music Awards, but of course everyone's seen the clip of Kenye West hijacking the moment from poor Taylor Swift.

I've never heard of West (I guess he's a rapper?), but.....

I AGREE WITH MY PRESIDENT WHO CALLED HIM A JACKASS

Yikes, that^^^ hurt.

Anyhow, I've heard of Taylor Swift, yes I can even say I like her music.

And I'd like to give kudos to Beyonce. SHE is a class act.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
2051.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Kanye proved he's a Jackass and a racist. If his mom was still alive, she'd disown him! That's the behavior brought out by drinking cognac right from the bottle on the red carpet. IDIOT !!

over9five

Staff member
Tell us something we don't already know.

I've heard on the radio that Taylor is a racist because she did not thank Beyonce.

C'mon, she's an 18 year old kid who just had her happiest night smacked down by a drunk loser. I bet she was crying her eyes out after that happened.
Give her a break!

Tell us something we don't already know.

I've heard on the radio that Taylor is a racist because she did not thank Beyonce.

And who`s to say she didn`t thank her as she hugged her. Just because everyone didn`t hear it they say she didn`t do it. Or even did it backstage.

I did not watch the MTV Music Awards, but of course everyone's seen the clip of Kenye West hijacking the moment from poor Taylor Swift.

I've never heard of West (I guess he's a rapper?), but.....

I AGREE WITH MY PRESIDENT WHO CALLED HIM A JACKASS

Yikes, that^^^ hurt.

Anyhow, I've heard of Taylor Swift, yes I can even say I like her music.

And I'd like to give kudos to Beyonce. SHE is a class act.

Your President also proved at the same time, that the age old adage is true. When you point your finger at someone, you are pointing four yourself. lol