OBAMA gets another high profile Terror suspect! Who's tough on terror now?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
President OBAMA finally struck and killed Anwar Al-Awalaki in a Drone stike / Jet strike in YEMEN. Like OBAMA said in 2008 while running for office, "I WILL GO INTO ALL COUNTRIES and KILL TERRORISTS WHO THREATEN THE UNITED STATES".

The republicans mocked him for this statement but he is making good with his promises. So far, Bin Laden, Al-Awalaki and 10 other terror leaders.
http://news.yahoo.com/us-officials-us-attack-yemen-kills-al-awlaki-130835684.html

Obama_PhotoBomb.jpg

Peace

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The U.S. thus transformed someone who was, at best, a marginal figure into a martyr, and again showed its true face to the world.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The U.S. thus transformed someone who was, at best, a marginal figure into a martyr, and again showed its true face to the world.

Ah, sour grapes, got to love that with you right wing war zombies. When youre in charge, its This guy, that guy those guys are terrorists who threaten the US, we need to spend billions to catch them, but when Obama gets them for peanuts on the dollar, ITS NO BIG DEAL.

Sorry, OBAMA ROCKS on the war on terror!

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm wondering how the republicans will turn this one in their favour, yet. ???? LMAO
You're clueless...the GOP gave Obama his due about getting Osama eliminated................................the GOP is not going to say thx mr. President each day after the event. He got his credit and that's it.
Truth be known, they had this guy many times and waited until O's poll numbers were bad and had him killed then to up the poll numbers.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Ah, sour grapes, got to love that with you right wing war zombies. When youre in charge, its This guy, that guy those guys are terrorists who threaten the US, we need to spend billions to catch them, but when Obama gets them for peanuts on the dollar, ITS NO BIG DEAL.

Peace.
How can he rock when he keeps sending billions of our dollars to all these sandboxes filled with folks who hate us.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You're clueless...the GOP gave Obama his due about getting Osama eliminated................................the GOP is not going to say thx mr. President each day after the event. He got his credit and that's it.
Truth be known, they had this guy many times and waited until O's poll numbers were bad and had him killed then to up the poll numbers.

If that were true, why didnt they get him when BUSH's approval rating was at 19% in 2008? Oh yeah, because its nonsense.

"Got to love the gulibility of senior citizens."

Peace.

klein

Für Meno :)

Baba: again you misunderstand my post and try to switch the current topic on to something totally different.

Has your PM acknowledge a hit list for his own citizens ?
Of course not.
Canada is full of decent law biding citizens, who have high morals.

The USA currently has a president who have very low morals.
And that killing his own citizens without a trial is perfectly legal.
By calling it a military action he is cleared of all blame, a military action in another country that we are NOT a war with.

There ya go, excuses already pouring in.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
When did bhos declare that we were at war in Yemen ?
Doesn't that make him more of a globalist war criminal then GWB?

For someone who signs off with "peace" , you seem to have a twisted reality.

klein

Für Meno :)
As far as I know, there is a war against Terrorisum going on.....
And America isn't and wasn't at war with Pakistan either, when Osama got killed !

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Klein, now you're combining two separate threads .
Not only are you having trouble staying on topic, but also staying on the right thread.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
How can he rock when he keeps sending billions of our dollars to all these sandboxes filled with folks who hate us.

Hey genious, YOU SEND billions of dollars to the sandbox filled with folks who hate us everytime you fill your gas tanks and OPPOSE green energy ideas.

Maybe youre starting to understand, eh?

Peace

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hey genious, YOU SEND billions of dollars to the sandbox filled with folks who hate us everytime you fill your gas tanks and OPPOSE green energy ideas.

Peace
The US gov't sends $$$$$ directly to them.....why didn't you answer why they don't stop? Reminds me of the homely kid on the playground who thinks he has to buy friends.

wkmac

When did bhos declare that we were at war in Yemen ?
Doesn't that make him more of a globalist war criminal then GWB?

For someone who signs off with "peace" , you seem to have a twisted reality.

Baba,

Research Yemen and the Saudi Royals. We are in Yemen not for the purpose of war on global terrorism, although that is the narrative given, but to protect Saudi Royal interests from potential tribal uprisings. The AQAP is just a marketing narrative to keep the rest of us from really looking serious at this whole matter.

BTW: The WSJ piece is only a grain of sand on this issue. Google search and drill down and a very different narrative begins to emerge. Cheney and Bush are war criminals but this also makes Obama one too so whoever supports any of these men are nothing more at the least than mental criminals themselves IMO.

av8torntn

Peace.

Looks like Obama just murdered another American citizen.

av8torntn

Peace

I know there are many Americans who would like to see the Obama regime lift the bans on drilling for American oil.

Maybe you're starting to understand now? Nah I doubt it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm sure Obama was presented with all kinds of evidence for a long time before he signed the order to kill.....and his last consideration would have been, "Will it help me rise in the polls?"

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I'm sure Obama was presented with all kinds of evidence for a long time before he signed the order to kill.....and his last consideration would have been, "Will it help me rise in the polls?"

You know, if you unglued yourself from FOXED SPEWS long enough to research our military actions in the mid east, you would know that this was the third strike against Al-Walaki and it finally got him. He was wounded in the second attack and survived.

This time, not so much.

"you got to love the gulibility of the senior citizen"

peace.