Obama pic...what do you think it means???

Lue C Fur

Evil member
image7016857g.jpg

What do you think this pic represents? Dems on left...Reps on right.

moreluck

golden ticket member
It shows Obama as half black & half white. Of course the white side is the unknown. HIS right side is the people of the left. HIS left side is the people of the right. This is sooooo deep, thus resembling the depth of the oil spill. Congressman Wiener should be in this picture to represent the Oscar Meyer Co........ and Michelle should be draped in the American flag so she can have her 2nd proud moment in her life. OK, that's my take on it!

diesel96

Shall we reveal a picture of a darker skinned Jesus in one half of the picture, and on on the side, a lighter skin, blue eyed caucasian Jesus...What do you think it means ?

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Shall we reveal a picture of a darker skinned Jesus in one half of the picture, and on on the side, a lighter skin, blue eyed caucasian Jesus...What do you think it means ?

Come on Deez...this pic was meant especially for you to comment on...so give us your opinion on what the pic means...come on you know you want to. :)

over9five

Staff member
Come on Deez...this pic was meant especially for you to comment on...so give us your opinion on what the pic means...come on you know you want to. :)

I'll be Deez...

"This was first broadcast on Faux news. Obviously a racist picture that only you rightwing Faux watching losers would post".

diesel96

Not biting "OverLue"9five.....

CBS (not Fox) published this photoshopped picture of an apparent half black/half white President Obama with Republicans and Democrats on either side of him as if to say he is split between the two. Or he's washed up.It may also mean the sun is rising on the right, and the sun is going down on the left.

Needless to say Obama's white half (sunny side) is on the side of the GOP's Boehner and Cantor. His black half (shadey side) is on the side of Reid and Schumer.
The idiocy of this is only heightened by the fact that Obama's heritage is mixed. There would be less controversial had the shades been reversed, but it intentionally wasn't.

On a side note, looks like the tan lept off Boehner and onto Obama.

Upon further investigation, the image is an optical illusion. Put your thumb and index finger over his forehead and chin, and it stops looking odd. The "crack" in his face provides a stark divide that, because the left side of his face is in shadow, makes it look to the eye like his skin was shaded. Did they intend this effect? Maybe, maybe not. They could have just swapped left for right. Or, maybe the publisher/network wanted to get a rise out of the audience....

Lue, when you present a topic, or one of your Nickelodeon Saturday morning kiddie cartoon pics, at least form a intellectually honest and thought provoking opinion. Why hide in the tall grass and pounce on someone else's opinion, when you only provide the bait, and no substance....Reminds me of a boy rabbit hunting with a string, a stick, a box, and some lettuce.....

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Not biting "OverLue"9five.....
I knew you could not resist...:hypnosis:

CBS (not Fox) (If it was FOX you would have been all over it...come on...admit it) published this photoshopped picture of an apparent half black/half white President Obama with Republicans and Democrats on either side of him as if to say he is split between the two. Or he's washed up.It may also mean the sun is rising on the right, and the sun is going down on the left.

Needless to say Obama's white half (sunny side) is on the side of the GOP's Boehner and Cantor. His black half (shadey side) is on the side of Reid and Schumer.
The idiocy of this is only heightened by the fact that Obama's heritage is mixed. There would be less controversial had the shades been reversed, but it intentionally wasn't.

On a side note, looks like the tan lept off Boehner and onto Obama.

Upon further investigation, the image is an optical illusion. Put your thumb and index finger over his forehead and chin, and it stops looking odd. The "crack" in his face provides a stark divide that, because the left side of his face is in shadow, makes it look to the eye like his skin was shaded. Did they intend this effect? Maybe, maybe not. They could have just swapped left for right. Or, maybe the publisher/network wanted to get a rise out of the audience....

Lue, when you present a topic, or one of your Nickelodeon Saturday morning kiddie cartoon pics, at least form a intellectually honest and thought provoking opinion.
Let me try my Deez impression..."Aw poor wittle Deez, do my cartoons bashing your lefty heros botter you...Im sorrwee".
Why hide in the tall grass and pounce on someone else's opinion, (were talking about you right???) when you only provide the bait, and no substance....Reminds me of a boy rabbit hunting with a string, a stick, a box, and some lettuce.....
I used to use fishing line and lettuce to catch rabbits until i got my first gun...:gun_banda

If any of you watched Star Trek, the meaning would be clear. They had a whole episode on it.
That was a good episode but the part where he keeps running was kinda strange.

diesel96

I used to use fishing line and lettuce to catch rabbits until i got my first gun...:gun_banda

That was a good episode but the part where he keeps running was kinda strange.

Substance Lue ! As the thread-starter/author, at the very least give us some substance on the image you felt compelled to provoke thought.....and be honest. Tell us what such a fine outstanding right-winger that you are, really thinks that image portrays......

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Substance Lue ! As the thread-starter/author, at the very least give us some substance on the image you felt compelled to provoke thought.....and be honest. Tell us what such a fine outstanding right-winger that you are, really thinks that image portrays......

I have no idea what it portrays :) ...but it did come from your Left-winger network so im sure its just a fine portrait of the Messiah...but if it came from FOX....????