Obama-term-countdown

BrownArmy

Wrong. Jeb has no chance. He is too liberal to win the Republican primaries.

Agreed, which is unfortunate, because I'd vote for Jeb before I voted for H. Clinton.

It's like Goldilocks...Bush 1 was too cold...Bush 2 was too hot...maybe Bush 3 would be just right!

Hillary seems the anointed Dem candidate, even though she's being coy about whether or not she'll run.

I've no doubt that she's more shrewd and a better politician than Obama, and likely that's what we need in the next President...someone who can actually get things done.

But she's just too toxic, it would be a replay of the last six years if she runs and gets elected.

(Can you imagine if Biden ran and got elected? Saturday Night Lives' Presidential clips would basically write themselves for his entire first term...)

Babagounj

Strength through joy
There is a feud within the D ranks , bhos is hoping Sen Warren ( the fake indian ) will be his pick to run instead of hillary .

bbsam

Staff member
Elizabeth Warren will not run because HRC wI'll offer a position where she can better move her agenda. Warren sees how a President can be hamstrung. She'd get nowhere. Now as chair of the Fed or Supreme Court Justice...well now we're talking leverage.

moreluck

golden ticket member
obamas-taxpayer-funded-jaunt-e1466133818538.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
~~go ahead, make it a black thing. It's what you do. My sentiments would be the same for any president who was inept and a doofus....no matter what color their spoiled family was.~~~moreluck

Of course its a BLACK THING for you.

I didnt see you writing anything about the BUSH family or the twins having to do rehab on the taxpayers dime when they left office.

You know, and we know, you hate the black first family. Your attempts to disguise it with an excuse is laughable.

TOS.

Last edited by a moderator:

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
~~go ahead, make it a black thing. It's what you do. My sentiments would be the same for any president who was inept and a doofus....no matter what color their spoiled family was.~~~moreluck

Of course its a BLACK THING for you.

I didnt see you writing anything about the BUSH family or the twins having to do rehab on the taxpayers dime when they left office.

You know, and we know, you hate the black first family. Your attempts to disguise it with an excuse is laughable.

TOS.
Facts? I dont need no stinkin facts!!!The Morelock Doctrine.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

go ahead, make it a black thing. It's what you do. My sentiments would be the same for any president who was inept and a doofus....no matter what color their spoiled family was.

Dubya was textbook inept and a doofus yet you never uttered a bad word in his direction.

It is obvious that you have an issue with people of color in positions of authority.