Obama's Version of The Great Seal of the USA

outamyway

This is from his website. Take notice of the three stars above the bird(I say bird because it doesn't look like an eagle to me) The stars are not filled in. Anyone know what they might represent?

Obama's gonna lose the election so this is all in good fun:happy-very:

drewed

Shankman
it looks more hawkish but in saying that it does have a similarity to the eagle on the actual seal, i dont know its weird they are also out of line

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

This is from his website. Take notice of the three stars above the bird(I say bird because it doesn't look like an eagle to me) The stars are not filled in. Anyone know what they might represent?

Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Obama's gonna lose the election so this is all in good fun:happy-very:

Wanna bet?

av8torntn

That is one creepy looking bird. Looks like a cross between a dove and an angry eagle to me. The wingspan is not large enough to be an eagle so it's kinda hard to figure out what he is going for here.

I really doubt that Obama himself designed this but probably approved it. To me this shows the same disrespect for traditionally USA symbols, such as the flag and the National Anthem. "O" even said that he thought the NA was inappropriate and should be changed. I bet he could get P-Diddy..Daddy...Deedy ? whoever, to write a new one. I'm sorry if that sounds racist, but at times so does Obama.

chev

Nightcrawler
The bird looks like a buzzard. How fitting. Why the hell is HIS symbol in the middle of it all. The gay little rainbow "O".
Seems a little self centered and very un-patriotic.