OBSTACLES IN THE ROAD

Future

Victory Ride
Drivers, what pisses you off the most with obstacles while you are working? For me it is garbage trucks who park in the middle of the road and school buses who talk to the parents of the children getting off the bus for 5 mins.Needless to say they are horrible drivers in general!

ChickenLegs

Safety Expert
Nothing pisses me off because I expect everyone to cut me off, run the red lights, etc. I do find it amazing how a 4 wheeler will cut off 80,000 lbs. of steel so he can get to the next red light 3.2 seconds faster.

over9five

Staff member
People gabbing on their cells when they're merging onto the highway. They NEVER look over their shoulder to see the big tractor trailer right beside them!!!

Future

Victory Ride
I cringe when i see a school bus or garbage truck!I do alot of city side streets and its hard enough to go about the day with people double parked, then you turn the corner and bammmmm a freakin bus or garbage truck in the middle. Thought i would get over it after 25 years, but the stress of seeing that when i am in stride of my work day just kills me!

upschuck

We had a supervisor get talked to by the police because he had a two foot tall doll, that he was trying to see how many of his drivers would see him, police thought he was trying to pick up young girls.

over9five

Staff member
We had a supervisor get talked to by the police because he had a two foot tall doll, that he was trying to see how many of his drivers would see him, police thought he was trying to pick up young girls.

You know, on a serious note, I see many truckers (including ours) with big stuffed animals in the passenger seat.
I always wonder if they're pedophiles...

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Young girls in daddy's BMW doing 80 to 90 up peoples arse in the hammer lane texting away !!! Every nite I see this and its an accident waiting to happen!!

Cementups

Box Monkey
You know what pisses garbage truck drivers, bus drivers and mailmen?
UPS drivers parked on the side of the road and "in the way".

Get over it, you get paid by the hour.

Future

Victory Ride
About 10yrs ago, during peak, with a hopper that could barely speak english.... He states to me "that man ... that man he playin with himself " (cant give it justice how he really said it in broken english) I respond Huh? "that man that man etc" Sure as :censored2: we hit a red light some old guy in a huge rusted caddy pounding away on his johnson.... wtf? Yes thats a obstacle

Future

Victory Ride
You know what pisses garbage truck drivers, bus drivers and mailmen?
UPS drivers parked on the side of the road and "in the way".

Get over it, you get paid by the hour.
Never in the way junior, i am a courteous driver before i park!Always everyday!

Pkgcar1988

On windy days and trash pickup days everyone's trash cans laying in the middle of the streets. I get so tired of stopping, getting out and moving them. I stopped and moved one the other day and put one the curb and a lady steps out of her house and says " hey that's my trash can it goes over here." I just waved and got back in my truck and carried on. Lol