Oca

thebrownbomber

How awesome is it when you show up to a house for a oca, not boxed up and without paper work. Then they tell you " the 1800 number said you have boxes and can do it"

Sent using BrownCafe App

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Head explosion number 9: Customer waits until you get there to now start packing the package! Oh, how the diad had taser mode!

9.5er

"Oh and by the way you have the label too right?"

I absolutely hate filling out the ASD forms for people. I mean really, if you don't have a box and label printed out already go to the UPS store or something.

oldngray

nowhere special
"Oh and by the way you have the label too right?"

I absolutely hate filling out the ASD forms for people. I mean really, if you don't have a box and label printed out already go to the UPS store or something.

Customer Service will always tell the customer the driver will have the ASD already filled out for them.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I try and make the best of it while making the experience for the customer informative yet enjoyable.
Something along the lines of " I'm sorry ma'am. We do not carry boxes or tape or packing materials. The nearest ups store is ................ They are open till 7. They will pack it all up and provide a label for you. Have a great day! ".

People are nutz!.....Had a lady chase me down, "can you take my package?" =sure. Here is my cable box, lost the empty box you gave me! Can you take it with the ARS label,attached to the remote??.....really, friggin really? = NO!

Last edited:
Hey UPS man!......Can you take my ARS package? =sure! Give me a minute(5 minutes later) Here is my package, can you put the label on for me?....would you mind taping it up?....= sure!...I have all friggin day! and get 3 seconds time credit, for your package!

Motown

Just yesterday I pull up to the house.Last stop of the day.I was fortunate enough to get a 7pm commit.To my surprise the boxes are ready to go except for the ASD. Ugh ok no big deal,I'll have the customer fill it out and be on my.She comes back and asks if she can add insurance.No problem fill it in and I can finally be on my way right? oh no now she wants to know exactly how much it'll cost to ship it.Mind you she was returning a treadmill split up in 2 boxes.Apparently the 800 number told her that I would have a scale and weigh it and tell her exactly how much it'll be.ummm no I can't.20 minutes on the phone with the 800 number and she finally got her answer and I was able to leave.
I wanted to just tell her call back tomorrow when you're ready but I can tell she was fit to be tied with this situation having called Fed Ex first and they refused to come get it.I look at it as maybe UPS gained another customer yesterday.

S

selfcancelsignal

People are nutz!.....Had a lady chase me down, "can you take my package?" =sure. Here is my cable box, lost the empty box you gave me! Can you take it with the ARS label,attached to the remote??.....really, friggin really? = NO!
Wow! Just Wow!

Sent while driving from my flip phone via T9 word.

nayrsiem

My oms frequently sends out oca's with a 1300 or 1500 commit. Doesn't matter if it's business or residential.
If it's a residential stop I send it back (override) and tell them to give me a later commit time. Sometimes takes 2 or 3 tries but well worth it.

Sent telepathiclly of course..