October pay action.

DRAisawesome

Cannot believe how little attention this is receiving on here. Maybe people are finally figuring out that fedex will do what they want. How they gave this set of raises is baffleing to me. How they sat in a room and came up with this raise is crazy. MT3 "yep that's on par for what we are doing. Keep screwing the newer drivers."

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Cannot believe how little attention this is receiving on here. Maybe people are finally figuring out that fedex will do what they want. How they gave this set of raises is baffleing to me. How they sat in a room and came up with this raise is crazy. MT3 "yep that's on par for what we are doing. Keep screwing the newer drivers."

The newer drivers are the ones walking out the door. This will accelerate the exodus and make Express that much more effed-up. Always remember, what Fred giveth, Fred taketh away, as in anything you "gain", will be lost somewhere else.

Jayhawk

It's absolutely ridiculous! I don't know exactly how it's structured but what I do know is the topped out are getting a bigger raise than me and I've been here 12 years...I've had it.

Jayhawk

Define newer. I've been here for 12 years and am getting screwed.