October Surprise?

texan

October Surprise?

I wonder if this is authenticated, false, be buried or become a real story.

The news sphere has been buzzing about the possibility of an Obama campaign foreign donor scandal
being the big October surprise of 2012.

Since the Washington Examiner first reported the story last week, many are asking how the
Obama campaign will handle foreign donation allegations expected to go public Monday in a
major magazine and national website story.

The Obama campaign has already tried to block the story from publication and although the details
of the scandal are still under wraps, we do know taxes and unsecured credit card transactions are
about to cause a major headache for the Obama campaign.
Rumors Swirl: How Bad Will The Obama Foreign Donor Scandal Be? - Katie Pavlich

M

MenInBrown

That will not surprise anyone...He also received a grant from the federal gov when he was with ACORN for over 40 million and no one knows where the money went. This will surely be the dagger for Obama.

packageguy

This is all a joke, both canidates don't care, Romney last week, Obama this week, next week Clinton, we are always struck in the middle, Such a great country guys like this comes along and sells us short.

texan

This is all a joke, both canidates don't care, Romney last week, Obama this week, next week Clinton, we are always struck in the middle, Such a great country guys like this comes along and sells us short.

You are so right.
What is important and of National attention is Big Bird.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
October Surprise?

I wonder if this is authenticated, false, be buried or become a real story.

The news sphere has been buzzing about the possibility of an Obama campaign foreign donor scandal
being the big October surprise of 2012.

Since the Washington Examiner first reported the story last week, many are asking how the
Obama campaign will handle foreign donation allegations expected to go public Monday in a
major magazine and national website story.

The Obama campaign has already tried to block the story from publication and although the details
of the scandal are still under wraps, we do know taxes and unsecured credit card transactions are
about to cause a major headache for the Obama campaign.
Rumors Swirl: How Bad Will The Obama Foreign Donor Scandal Be? - Katie Pavlich

Mitt Romney had a fundraiser in China... OOOHHHH.. foreign donations!! Wheres your outrage lifer?

Romney fundraiser planned Thursday in Hong Kong | KATC.com | Acadiana-Lafayette, Louisiana

So much for being tough on China, eh?

You are soo gulible.

peace

TOS

texan

Lifer ha ha been a while since I have heard that.

I just observed this and wondered if any one had any more insight.

I wonder why it is an issue? It is how the contributions were handled from what little I see.

But time will tell.

Thanks for the uplifting response and clarification.

Shalom,

texan

bbsam

Staff member
What if foreign corporations contribute through a superpac? Shouldn't that be frowned upon? Or is it that since those donors can remain anonymous, no harm no foul?

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Mitt Romney had a fundraiser in China... OOOHHHH.. foreign donations!! Wheres your outrage lifer?

Romney fundraiser planned Thursday in Hong Kong | KATC.com | Acadiana-Lafayette, Louisiana

So much for being tough on China, eh?

You are soo gulible.

peace

TOS

Your "gulible" also. Maybe you did not read the whole article you posted or you conviently LEFT this info out:

Many of both candidates' backers in Hong Kong are business figures who deal regularly with Chinese officials and corporations, a focal point of growing presidential campaign concern over U.S.-China trade friction.

Or this snippet:

President Barack Obama's campaign has also mined cash from partisans there, raising $84,000.

How about this one too:

And Obama supporters have also been busy in China, gathering in the mainland China city of Shanghai in July for a $10,000 Obama Victory Fund event benefiting both the campaign and Democratic party coffers. Only American citizens and green card holders can donate to U.S. candidates.

Seems like there is not problem for either of the candidates to get there money for HK...Nice spin though. Not suprising coming from you. You and the lamestream media leave (LEFT) many dirt on your Messiah out of the news.

brett636

My biggest concern regarding this campaign is my gut tells me a Chicago thug style political attack is headed Romney's way. It will be a personal attack on Romney's character based on no truth what so ever, but it will come up so close to election day that by the time the truth is known it will be too late. This is what happened to Herman Cain, and while Romney is a stand up guy with an impeccable business and personal history I'm certain Obama and David Axlerod has something up their sleeve to be revealed less than 2 weeks before election day. I sincerely hope I am wrong on this, or that their attack will be too little too late, but Chicago thugs are capable of stooping to pathetically low levels if this election isn't going their way.