Odd stop complete situation

A good guy

Ill try to make this short.

Sup just told me that I apparently didnt stop complete a stop when going between said stop and a pickup. Said I traveled some 4 miles or so.

Problem is is that I had done a pickup about 20 yards away AND did another deliver before showing up that "supposed" 4 mile stop complete so I had to have stop completed it before that.

Has anyone heard of this?

A good guy

Im about as confused as you.
It shows
>at stop A
>finish, get sig
>drive to next destination
>stop complete it at pickup b
And theres a little map to accompany it with

Problem is is that i had another pickup and deliver between stop A and pick up B.

JL 0513

Only an issue if you forget to stop complete a NDA and drive to next stop. Even then, you wouldn't get fired because the original scan will be shown at correct stop.

no_map_needed

Knowledge is key, Experience is power.
Did you move the truck with an air package still sheeted? If so, someone in the office might have fudged with the stop so it doesn't show up as an error or late. There have been many drivers who return to their building with the last ground stop still sheeted with no issues.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Ill try to make this short.

Sup just told me that I apparently didnt stop complete a stop when going between said stop and a pickup. Said I traveled some 4 miles or so.

Problem is is that I had done a pickup about 20 yards away AND did another deliver before showing up that "supposed" 4 mile stop complete so I had to have stop completed it before that.

Has anyone heard of this?
Remind your sup of your Weingarten rights, then forget about it. You have a million stops left this year, you can screw up a few here and there.