Off peak helpers

542thruNthru

Not many. They were struggling here to fill helper spots today. Most were ready to get home to their Xbox.

Don't blame them. I know I wouldn't jump for that money during summer. Can make that at a fast food restuarant in the AC. They already fulfilled their obligation to the company with their primary job.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Don't blame them. I know I wouldn't jump for that money during summer. Can make that at a fast food restuarant in the AC. They already fulfilled their obligation to the company with their primary job.
The company: hey guys this is gonna be a crazy busy week. We really need 110% from everyone. We are even willing to pay for people to go above and beyond.

Workers: you bet. What’s it pay?

Company: min wage

Workers:

Heavy Package

I had a helper on Thursday great guy who works preload and then spent an additional 7-hrs as a driver helper. 240 stops. On Friday, same route and stop count. Helper said he could meet me around 1pm. That time came and went. Got a song and dance about how his wife was in meetings and then out with friends. Finally said he couldn't help me at 4pm on a Friday. You could have played a violin and had some nice cheese with his song and dance. Punched out at 9:40pm.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
What do you guys need helpers for anyways? Pumping gas and holding the pee bottle?
The friend* you say? Pee bottles and gas? We piss like we poop...right off the second step into the wide open air. Well, I have to step down to the first step now, my stream isn't shot out like a water cannon anymore and I'd be afraid my fat ass would fall backwards into the poop.

But back to your question, we use donkeys. When we get helpers, we just use them to pull the rickshaw rather than overwork the burros.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Just in case anyone else wants to know the answer to my original question,

Article 11 (Central Region)
Section 7
Helpers for package car drivers shall be paid eighty percent (80%) of the starting rate for package car drivers plus increases outlined in Article 41, Section 2 of the National Master Agreement. The provisions of Article 12, Section 7, shall apply to helpers who are on the payroll thirty-one
(31) calendar days or more.

Just in case anyone else wants to know the answer to my original question,

Article 11 (Central Region)
Section 7
Helpers for package car drivers shall be paid eighty percent (80%) of the starting rate for
package car drivers plus increases outlined in Article 41, Section 2 of the National Master
Agreement.
The provisions of Article 12, Section 7, shall apply to helpers who are on the payroll thirty-one
(31) calendar days or more.
WDFD

Poop Head

Judge me.
The friend* you say? Pee bottles and gas? We piss like we poop...right off the second step into the wide open air. Well, I have to step down to the first step now, my stream isn't shot out like a water cannon anymore and I'd be afraid my fat ass would fall backwards into the poop.

But back to your question, we use donkeys. When we get helpers, we just use them to pull the rickshaw rather than overwork the burros.
Lmfao

Rack em

Made the Podium
I had a helper on Thursday great guy who works preload and then spent an additional 7-hrs as a driver helper. 240 stops. On Friday, same route and stop count. Helper said he could meet me around 1pm. That time came and went. Got a song and dance about how his wife was in meetings and then out with friends. Finally said he couldn't help me at 4pm on a Friday. You could have played a violin and had some nice cheese with his song and dance. Punched out at 9:40pm.
I had almost the same amount of stops and punched out at 9:40 too. We are so in sync!