Off Work WorkmansComp. Termination after 12 weeks?

bellesmom

Ok you believe what you want and I'll believe what I want and we'll leave it at that ok? Because we all know arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics even if you win you're still retarded.

It would be appreciated by those of us with mentally handicapped children if you could find another way to make comparisons. It's not funny.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Ok you believe what you want and I'll believe what I want and we'll leave it at that ok? Because we all know arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics even if you win you're still retarded.

I have personally spoken with the manager in charge of approving Liberty's movements in this area(NY).

As for your calling me a :censored2:? That was more than uncalled for. I did not in any way attack you. You owe me and anyone with children who may be affected with mental difficulties a HUGE apology. Even then, you are not worthy of the acceptance of that apology.

Johney

I have personally spoken with the manager in charge of approving Liberty's movements in this area(NY).

As for your calling me a :censored2:? That was more than uncalled for. I did not in any way attack you. You owe me and anyone with children who may be affected with mental difficulties a HUGE apology. Even then, you are not worthy of the acceptance of that apology.
You think I was calling you a :censored2: by that comment? WOW! Oh and I'm sure you believe everything a manager tells you. Try and have a nice weekend.

Last edited:

Johney

[/B]
It would be appreciated by those of us with mentally handicapped children if you could find another way to make comparisons. It's not funny.
Sorry if I offended you my apologies to you. Oh wait I was already told I wasn't worthy of an apology.Oh well. Nice avatar.

menotyou

bella amicizia
You think I was calling you a :censored2: by that comment? WOW! Oh and I'm sure you believe everything a manager tells you. Try and have a nice weekend.

I read this before you edited it. "Oh and I'm sure you believe everything a manager tells you. Try and have a nice weekend."
When I am denied something by Liberty and one phone call to this manager gets what I need, then yes.

I have never met this person. My only interaction with this person has been throughout my comp process. With all my dealings with this person, I have never been denied one thing that I have needed, as a matter a fact, have been given more than I have asked for. I have not asking for anything other than what is needed for my rehab. Considering how management in general feels about comp cases, I think it speaks volumes for me that this manager has taken any time, let alone how much time they have taken, out of their day to make sure I am well provided for. I am on my third Liberty case manager. The second one was fired after a period of time where Liberty was denying EVERYTHING. One phone call to this manager and POOF! That guy was not just removed from my case, he was removed from Liberty Mutual as an employee.

I have worked my ass off for this company. I have, also, been a serious pain in the ass for Labor. Yet, when the chips are down and I needed help, it was given freely by my center manager, my co-workers, and my company. For that, I am forever grateful.

I have been through hell and back working for UPS and I would not give that up willingly for anything.

You were rude. Plain and simple. And a smartass. Usually, I like smartasses. Not today.

Johney

I read this before you edited it. "Oh and I'm sure you believe everything a manager tells you. Try and have a nice weekend."
When I am denied something by Liberty and one phone call to this manager gets what I need, then yes.

I have never met this person. My only interaction with this person has been throughout my comp process. With all my dealings with this person, I have never been denied one thing that I have needed, as a matter a fact, have been given more than I have asked for. I have not asking for anything other than what is needed for my rehab. Considering how management in general feels about comp cases, I think it speaks volumes for me that this manager has taken any time, let alone how much time they have taken, out of their day to make sure I am well provided for. I am on my third Liberty case manager. The second one was fired after a period of time where Liberty was denying EVERYTHING. One phone call to this manager and POOF! That guy was not just removed from my case, he was removed from Liberty Mutual as an employee.

I have worked my ass off for this company. I have, also, been a serious pain in the ass for Labor. Yet, when the chips are down and I needed help, it was given freely by my center manager, my co-workers, and my company. For that, I am forever grateful.

I have been through hell and back working for UPS and I would not give that up willingly for anything.

You were rude. Plain and simple. And a smartass. Usually, I like smartasses. Not today.
If what you say is true(I'm sure it is) then you are one in a million when it comes to dealing with Liberty and you are quite lucky to have an Allie there. Every person I know who has dealt with them myself included has had nothing but headaches. Smartass? yes sometimes.I've been called worse. Rude sorry I don't think so. I did not call you a :censored2:.

menotyou

bella amicizia
If what you say is true(I'm sure it is) then you are one in a million when it comes to dealing with Liberty and you are quite lucky to have an Allie there. Every person I know who has dealt with them myself included has had nothing but headaches. Smartass? yes sometimes.I've been called worse. Rude sorry I don't think so. I did not call you a :censored2:.
I am not in the mood to argue with you. I will take you at your word. Good day.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I may have jumped the gun. If so, I am sorry. :whiteflag:

Enjoy your weekend with the warm weather I doubt the N.E. will ever see.:happy-very:

He was definitely not calling you that...it's an e-saying that is overused and frankly not funny, no different than the FedUps joke.

Liberty Nonreciprocal is really not the dark soul, overall, it is the company and someone behind the curtains... at least that is my take from the past few months.

Getting back to the op's problem, Get a Workman's Comp Lawyer preferably one that has done UPS cases before, ask your union for the one they use normally or someone in your center that has used them before get all your paperwork ready beforehand and give it to the lawyer when he asks for it, dates doctors and such just be prepared. , You don't pay the workman's comp lawyer UPS does. He Bills UPS/ Liberty mutual.
also after you win the case UPS owns your injury for life as it is a court judgment in your favor,.

hope this helps

Johney

Getting back to the op's problem, Get a Workman's Comp Lawyer preferably one that has done UPS cases before, ask your union for the one they use normally or someone in your center that has used them before get all your paperwork ready beforehand and give it to the lawyer when he asks for it, dates doctors and such just be prepared. , You don't pay the workman's comp lawyer UPS does. He Bills UPS/ Liberty mutual.
also after you win the case UPS owns your injury for life as it is a court judgment in your favor,.

hope this helps
Let me add that some states have requirements for them to be responsible for your injury for life. In Florida you must see the comp Dr. at least once a year to keep your case active. Miss the year by 1 day and they are no longer responsible.Your lawyer will let you know.

Last edited:

packageguy

That's a first for me to hear, out on comp, and then firing you. Each state might be different, but here jersey, They can't fire you for getting hurt. that's what I hear. I hope it works out for you. GOODLUCK

browndo4u1980

I heard that UPS can terminate after being off work for 12 weeks on workmans comp in Texas. It's a new Law passed in Texas. Is this true.? I tried to call Union Hall and Google the Texas Workmans Comp site but could not find the exact law.

I am a little concerened since I have been injured and they can take up to 3 weeks to approve Xrays and then after the Xray you have to put in another request for MRI. Another 3 weeks to approve it. By that time if my torn up knee needs surgery I will run out of surgery recovery time.

I have been off work 9 days and my knee is getting worse (I can not walk) so I fear the worst.

Does anybody know about this? Thanks

browndo4u1980

i am frm texas and was out exactly 2 years from my brack. had workmans com for those years but lost 1 yr retirement and benefits. i am back and no problem except for that year i lost. but this was back about 5 yrs