Officially canceling DRIVE forever......

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You really should read about the Sam Brownback era of governing in Kansas. It's enlightening. He was hell bent on showing the nation how an all-or-nothing tax cutting system would work. The results show that Brownback is a better salesman than a delivery guy, because the goods never arrived in Kansas. Cut and eliminate taxes, he said, and businesses will flock to Kansas. Oops. Never happened. Of course, it doesn't help when your social policies resemble the views of the Westboro Baptist church.

Schools have been scrambling to make due, because theirs budgets have been slashed because the tax cuts have busted a huge hole in the state budget. Since the state has a constitution requirement for a balanced budget, the state assembly had to raise taxes to meet that requirement. Taxes on the middle and poor classes. Neat. No more itemized deductions on tax returns. Sales tax went up. Cigarette taxes went up. One of the highest tax rates on food.

Who do you think those tax increases will hurt the most? Working families, or the Koch brothers and their country club fellows?
Every person should pay the same tax rate. 10k a year or 2 million a year.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
Yeah sorry if you belive the GOP wants everyone making 10k a year lol. Who'd pay taxes then?

I won't apologize I agree with the dems on union issues. That's it. I'm not going to vote on 1 issue.

That's not what I wrote. Get some reading glasses and try again.

Trump is serious.

Don't be naive. Listen to his speech, read the letters he's written... just pure Trump (publicity stunt). While most candidates spend millions, he'll make millions hawking merchandise, TV shows, whatever, then drop out.

Here's Trump's campaign:

The money you give to drive goes to your local for the most part. Your local uses it to give to politicians in and around your area that are pro labor. It can really help the members of that local as sometimes when you give to your local politicians they in turn can help your local out against your employer. A full time upser giving a buck or two is in fact like giving away practically nothing. I understand not wanting to give to politicians or your local but this money helps the members. I've seen it happen countless times. Don't let Obama ruin everything for you. Scott Walker would like all of union middle class to go away.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Hate to break it to some here, but if it wasn't for money, democrats would drop unions like a bad habit. They just want your money. If there were go green type organizations with as much money as groups like the teamsters they'd be right there with them.

It's all about image now. Windmills and protecting snow bunnies is sexier than hard workers.
Just like Republicans really don't care about the NRA and abortion.

Both party are severely compromised.

We are ripe for a new political party that embodies principles of both parties, while championing fiscal responsibility.