Oh Poor Amazon

Johney

Isn't like it hasn't happened at UPS before. I can't count over the 32 years I've been here how many times a peak driver has left a truck and even worse never told anyone.

I was surprised this didn’t happen sooner.
Better than this guy

"FedEx driver in Pennsylvania tosses ‘delivered’ packages into ditch, police say" FedEx driver in Pennsylvania tosses ‘delivered’ packages into ditch, police say

barnyard

KTM rider
Isn't like it hasn't happened at UPS before. I can't count over the 32 years I've been here how many times a peak driver has left a truck and even worse never told anyone.
Happened in my center. No one knew until the pick ups started getting missed. Accounts called the center and the bosses went out to find the truck parked with the keys locked in the back. This was 20ish years ago, before we had constant tracking.

GaloSengen

Preloading Grunt
It's a stupid move to quit your job when there's record unemployment numbers.
I would quit too if I was him, after taxes and healthcare premiums the poor bastard is probably working for less than 10 dollars an hour. With no guaranteed job security, a union to back his workers rights and probably no OT pay. You'd be better off loading feeder trucks part time at UPS and doing something else to supplement your income.

Ghost in the Darkness

Its happened here before, dumped packages somewhere and tried to ride it out a few more days...lol.
I'm not a union cheerleader but I couldn't imagine working at ups without one, so forget fedex and amazon. There are certainly negatives and other issues but I think most of us would agree there are more positives to make it necessary in order to work for corporate giants and be treated well. We all make out better by standing together in negotiating and bargaining.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Lol. Yrs a go , we had a guy quit , left his pc in the car wash , his uniforms on the drivers seat , and a go Eff yourself note on the windshield, they found the car around 5 pm
😂😂😂

Hot Carl

Oh dear, where will they ever find another bum to use their phone to find the next address to park on the wrong side of the street at and stroll up the driveway with a single envelope while talking to their girlfriend on the phone?

The Milkman

Better than this guy

"FedEx driver in Pennsylvania tosses ‘delivered’ packages into ditch, police say" FedEx driver in Pennsylvania tosses ‘delivered’ packages into ditch, police say
This Job may look easy to some. I myself before I was hired thought it was a piece of cake. But soon learned you earn your paycheck. Not everyone is cut out for this type of work. Seen many hang it up after a few years to go into trades of some sorts while they were still fairly young.

This Job may look easy to some. I myself before I was hired thought it was a piece of cake. But soon learned you earn your paycheck. Not everyone is cut out for this type of work. Seen many hang it up after a few years to go into trades of some sorts while they were still fairly young.
Honestly it takes a long time but we can be really good at this job. There's a lot more to learn than just addresses. Some people never learn how to work smarter not harder.