Oh Poor Amazon

takesteady

Chances are that unless you have a gun, most of you aren’t going to be able to kill an enraged pit bull with your bare hands. Sorry to break it to the tough guys in here. Best you can do is stick your diad in it’s mouth and run away.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Chances are that unless you have a gun, most of you aren’t going to be able to kill an enraged pit bull with your bare hands. Sorry to break it to the tough guys in here. Best you can do is stick your diad in it’s mouth and run away.
I've always thought about this situation and my plan is the try and grab it's nose and jaw with both hands and pull as hard as I can in opposite directions to rip it's jaw off. That is way easier said than done, but I can't think of many other effective ways to not get mauled by a pitbull.

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
I've always thought about this situation and my plan is the try and grab it's nose and jaw with both hands and pull as hard as I can in opposite directions to rip it's jaw off. That is way easier said than done, but I can't think of many other effective ways to not get mauled by a pitbull.
If you are near the PC use the fire extinguisher.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
That sounds like a good way to lose several fingers.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
guess you can't count then
CD57E4B7-5431-4F22-865D-A3D610EBD60C.gif