Oh Well

Imchar1

I have just been informed that with nearly %100 certainanty that my bid air position that I have held for 14 years will taken away to be made into a 22.4.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
I have just been informed that with nearly %100 certainanty that my bid air position that I have held for 14 years will taken away to be made into a 22.4.
Management doesn't have a clue as to how or what the 22.4's will replace or what they will do on a regular basis. Nothing to worry about yet.

Air driving is always on the brink of extinction. I'm surprised you've been able to do it for 14 years.

Time for change

There are yes voters in for a rude of awakening. How can volume not be drastically reduced during the week after volume was delivered on weekends? Then this idea that combo drivers will be delivering 5 days a week, 52 weeks is absurd. They will be taking work from more than just drivers. There are part time yes voters that will have their work taken from them too. I was upset, now I’m just going to laugh at all these people. You got what you voted for, “when work is available”. Brilliant plan by the company...or was it the IBT’s plan?

Skooney

Management doesn't have a clue as to how or what the 22.4's will replace or what they will do on a regular basis. Nothing to worry about yet.

Air driving is always on the brink of extinction. I'm surprised you've been able to do it for 14 years.

Don’t tell anyone the sky isn’t falling.

Slug Life

When do we eat?
Don’t worry I’m sure your Local has your back.
Don’t worry I’m sure your Local has your back.

Attachments

• 17380DC2-043B-41F1-9AFC-0BE48E5289BA.jpeg
    17380DC2-043B-41F1-9AFC-0BE48E5289BA.jpeg
    22.1 KB · Views: 303