Oh yeah, just forgot that it's back to school time

Slick silver

Man what a last few couple of days. All the amazon, cell phones, tablets, laptops, and other junk. Been average a additional 20 stops or more on my route. Plus the plane been getting in late everyday. Just have to wonder what going to happen this peak.

Sent using BrownCafe App

whenIgetthere

Don't forget those empty Apple laptop boxes shipped P1 to the school's for all the laptops that the kids damaged to be returned for repair.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I come in earlier and my center manager asks....how would you like an easy day? Uhh sure. ___ (pt sup) is out today...I need you to train a new guy. Hmm so I get to play Candy Crush on my phone all morning and not sweat?? Now all I need is a pretty, yellow vest and a walkie talkie...lmao. Not a bad day....

Slick silver

Heck talking about peak, we don't even have enough trucks, batteries or power pads to have more routes on the roads. Should of seen the facial expression of the Gatekeeper when I ask the question the other day. Heck I need a battery to just run a dbl the other day, and it was like pulling teeth to get that battery.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Man what a last few couple of days. All the amazon, cell phones, tablets, laptops, and other junk. Been average a additional 20 stops or more on my route. Plus the plane been getting in late everyday. Just have to wonder what going to happen this peak.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Even more late planes and undelivered freight piled up in stations after Christmas.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Rumor I've heard on and off lately .. some Amazon being shifted to Ground to help with the Christmas crunch .. anyone else hear this?
Come December 20th and after, it's not gonna help one bit. All these companies still promising to get your Christmas gift to you as late as December 23rd. Still see it year after year. Ground service won't cut it. A little too much, too late.

Welcome Clusterphuck 2014. Ho Ho Ho!

MaineGroundDriver

Come December 20th and after, it's not gonna help one bit. All these companies still promising to get your Christmas gift to you as late as December 23rd. Still see it year after year. Ground service won't cut it. A little too much, too late.

Welcome Clusterphuck 2014. Ho Ho Ho!

Good point ...