Oil prices could fall below zero

El Correcto

god is dead
Oil prices could fall below zero: Analyst
35F5F509-AB8D-4168-90AE-82A134265B9B.jpeg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Oil was down under $25 a BBL.
It was only 11 yrs ago that it topped over $100 a BBL.
NO airlines = no big demand.

bbsam

Staff member
It's about time for a real war.
I could see the US government buying up that industry and holding it. Yeah, yeah, I know. Communism blah, blah, blah. But in this instance, I’m not sure the US oil industry can afford to compete. On the other hand, US national security seems to now demand robust domestic production.

newfie

I could see the US government buying up that industry and holding it. Yeah, yeah, I know. Communism blah, blah, blah. But in this instance, I’m not sure the US oil industry can afford to compete. On the other hand, US national security seems to now demand robust domestic production.

oil is living on borrowed time. electric cars are coming

quad decade guy

Yea, they only been out since 1960. You'll see electric cars when we run out of oil.

Ok. How do we charge the batteries? :censored2:s want to get rid of the electrical power supply grid.

I know what they say but really, how? In there dystopian world view, you walk everywhere,

smoke weed and rainbows and unicorns....Unfortunately, that doesn't feed your family. So,

electric cars? Really, how?

Indecisi0n

Ok. How do we charge the batteries? :censored2:s want to get rid of the electrical power supply grid.

I know what they say but really, how? In there dystopian world view, you walk everywhere,

smoke weed and rainbows and unicorns....Unfortunately, that doesn't feed your family. So,

yes

It will be fine

Wut? Who’s seriously advocating eliminating the grid? Bizarre straw man argument.