OK America, Here's What You Should Be Thinking!

wkmac

"The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country… We are governed, our minds molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized… "

So opens Propaganda (1928), one of several strikingly frank analyses of western social psychology written by Edward Bernays. This nephew of Sigmund Freud founded the public relations industry in the United States.

How America Got the Likes of Micheal Deaver, David Gergen, Dick Morris and Karl Rove

Now we live in the new era of Axelrod and the Messiah Complex! The real question is, do you really choose and vote for the candidate and the policies you want or is it as Walter Lippmann said:

In Lippmann’s reality, "the herd" was too ignorant to participate in democracy beyond selecting from what he called the choice between "tweedledee and tweedledum."

Think Bush and Gore, Bush and Kerry, Obama and McCain and then you'll see the "tweedledee and tweedledum" thingy. Not that this all began in 2000' either!

klein

Für Meno :)
Sorry to disapoint you hoax.
But, it's unlikely America and Americans will ever change.
It's a very conservative country with very conservative citizens, and love to go by the olden rules.

There are several reasons the rest of the world outgrew the US, but I'll leave you to think about why the USA has been stuck in time and not moving forward.

wkmac

Sorry to disapoint you hoax.
But, it's unlikely America and Americans will ever change.
It's a very conservative country with very conservative citizens, and love to go by the olden rules.

There are several reasons the rest of the world outgrew the US, but I'll leave you to think about why the USA has been stuck in time and not moving forward.

How do you know you aren't in a matrix, living in a dream state and being fed thought impulses to think this while we Americans bleed you dry? How do you know that in truth I'm not Agent Smith and my posts are new programs to decieve you and that everyone else here are just illusions, computer inputs designed to keep you in dream state?

Did you ever ponder the thought that you and Jared Loughner are searching for one another and he is your Morpheus?

Last edited:

klein

mac, you and I should join an armish community.
Never pay taxes , again. Just take your goods to town and flea markets, and live happily ever after.

Would need to be a Canadian one though - so we get free healthcare.

wkmac

mac, you and I should join an armish community.
Never pay taxes , again. Just take your goods to town and flea markets, and live happily ever after.

Would need to be a Canadian one though - so we get free healthcare.

You mean like this?

redneck_special_forces.jpg

Sorry, I don't play well with groups!

Mrs. Klein preparing herself for love with her husband
drunk-redneck-girl-passed-out-on-picnic-table.jpg

Wedding pics from the Klein wedding!

redneck_wedding_reception.jpg

I guess Klein is a statistic in that 1 in 2 marriages fail often because the husband cheats

There's divorce then Life goes on!

images

klein

OH, I thought Klein was making a civil union proposal to wkmac

What is it with you and your "civil union" idealogy ?
First of all, I proposed it to be in Canada (for healthcare reasons) - btw, here they are called "Hutterites" - the armish.
And, if it's here, it's a MARRIAGE not a civil union. But, I wouldn't settle for wkmac, anyways. Those Hutterites will give you a nice woman of their own if you became part of their society. (I think those colonies have more women then men, anyways), plenty to chose from ! :)

Your civil union proposal will be shut down by the supreme court, and it will be called marriage, just like between man and woman. I can bet money on that.

What is it with you and your "civil union" idealogy ?
First of all, I proposed it to be in Canada (for healthcare reasons) - btw, here they are called "Hutterites" - the armish.
And, if it's here, it's a MARRIAGE not a civil union. But, I wouldn't settle for wkmac, anyways. Those Hutterites will give you a nice woman of their own if you became part of their society. (I think those colonies have more women then men, anyways), plenty to chose from ! :)

Your civil union proposal will be shut down by the supreme court, and it will be called marriage, just like between man and woman. I can bet money on that.
IT WAS A JOKE KLEIN A JOKE.....jeeeeezzzz do I have to explain everything to you?
I would like for you to tell me though...what is an Armish and why are they so willing to give their women away? never heard of them.

klein

Your joking, right ?

Never seen these kind of people before ?
You find them here at every city fleamarket or street markets, garden markets.
They sell their homemade crafts, fresh chickens, fruit and vegetables, meats, farm eggs etc. Everything a farm/coloney produces or creates.

Probably the closest to Libertarian Society as it gets here in North America.
(as you can see, they even have their own schools on the coloney)

wkmac

Your joking, right ?

Never seen these kind of people before ?
You find them here at every city fleamarket or street markets, garden markets.
They sell their homemade crafts, fresh chickens, fruit and vegetables, meats, farm eggs etc. Everything a farm/coloney produces or creates.

Probably the closest to Libertarian Society as it gets here in North America.

Neither have I and I can most assuredly say that neither has anyone else here. You are the only one who has seen Armish people and this gets right back to the point I made in post #5 of this thread. You are in a Matrix Klein, it's only in the dream state world of your own that Armish people exist. Nowhere else do Armish people exist, they are a fiction, a fantasy creation out of the world of your own mind!

Want proof, OK folks here's one of your poll opportunities that you so like.

"Has anyone here ever seen an "ARMISH" person, group or community?"

I'll start.

NO!