OK, Lets Get Serious....

W

westsideworma

GO SOX!!! I'll be watching, gonna be a long shift on the preload tomorrow. Both because I'll be tired and that I bet we have a lot of no shows/call ins haha. :crying:

Pollocknbrown

ROCKIES are gonna ROCK the SOCKS off you, Boston!! LOL :laugh:. I say Rockies are gonna SWEEP you guys!! -ROCKY

While i hope that happens, and would love it to happen, because of the fact that everyone in buffalo is a saux fan (except for me and my cards), i dont see it happening.

RockyRogue

Agent of Change
While i hope that happens, and would love it to happen, because of the fact that everyone in buffalo is a saux fan (except for me and my cards), i dont see it happening.

I think there was a near riot at Coor's Field over the ticket crash the other day.......I STILL say the Rockies will SCHOOL the Sox in how things are done! :laugh:-Rocky

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
The National League has a terrible record against the American League in the World Series (or is that the All-Star Game?). I love the underdog teams. If the Red Sox hadn't won a World Series I'd cheer for them (being from an American League city). But since those Rockies made it....Go Purple and Black!

RockyRogue

Agent of Change
OK Rocky, ready for round two???:thumbup1:

Hey....BRING IT!!! We'll get ya! Whaddya expect from a 9 day layoff? I still say my Rox are gonna win it!:w00t:

Rocky is trying to get that "Sweep" broom from out of you know where!!:laugh:

LOL.....I'm not that arrogant. They got one on us. That's fair. I'm going to bed here in a bit. I spent a little too much time in the sun today and didn't get enough sleep last night. If we lose Round Two.....we're in trouble :scared:. -Rocky