Old contractor able to make uneligble to drive ?

rafasvt

Well I was previously working for a fedex ground contractor up until I decided to move to home delivery so. My previous contractor said that he released me and wasn't under him anymore. Which I then had to due process of applying again and so I go in for first day everything was fine but on my third day when I tried to login in to scanner it would say driver not eligible? Then supervisor talks to me and says that my old Contractor put on my file that I had refused to random drug screening, which he or anyone ever told me to do so at any moment. I was only with my old contractor for 1month. He said he had released me but never mentioned anything about me refusing drug screen. And I guess they can put anything since it's their company putting it simply my word vs theirs.
Is their anythibg I can do to reverse it

It will be fine

Well I was previously working for a fedex ground contractor up until I decided to move to home delivery so. My previous contractor said that he released me and wasn't under him anymore. Which I then had to due process of applying again and so I go in for first day everything was fine but on my third day when I tried to login in to scanner it would say driver not eligible? Then supervisor talks to me and says that my old Contractor put on my file that I had refused to random drug screening, which he or anyone ever told me to do so at any moment. I was only with my old contractor for 1month. He said he had released me but never mentioned anything about me refusing drug screen. And I guess they can put anything since it's their company putting it simply my word vs theirs.
Is their anythibg I can do to reverse it
That’s not accurate. Contractors have no input on who gets called for a random. Your number got called while you weren’t working so the system automatically puts you as safety inactive. You’ll need corporate safety to send you for a random and update your file.

rafasvt

That's what my new fedex contractor said to me. And I never got any notice of any sort what so ever. But you say I need to get in touch with corporate ?

It will be fine

That's what my new fedex contractor said to me. And I never got any notice of any sort what so ever. But you say I need to get in touch with corporate ?
I’m assuming there was a gap in time between contractors. During that gap you were still an active driver in the FedEx system, your number got pulled for a random and you didn’t take it because you never were notified. Corporate safety should have a record of both, your number getting pulled and no notice being given to you. They should be able to send you for one now and update your status.

rafasvt

Yeah their was a 1week gap in between me switching contractors.well am going to get figured out.
Thanks for your input I appreciate it.