Old hand truck

TopsyKrets

$41.51
There is an old hand truck in the dumpster at work. The wheels are still good and it still rolls. The top half of it is missing though. Still has a good lip. I’m trying to figure out a use for it. Any ideas?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Easy there officer. I’m only thinking of ways to repurpose it. I haven’t taken anything. Last I checked, thinking about doing something is not the same as actually doing it.
Thinking about being a thief...

And...

Asking for insight on possible deceptive practices...

Are, well...

Technically...

Signs of a person who has low integrity.

Grab you a red apple watch while you are at it.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
By law, anything in the trash is considered abandoned property. They could fire him for stealing something they abandoned, but he'd get his job back with back pay.

Use it as a hand truck, just strap some metal bars to the upright part to make it usable again. Or convert it to a trailer dollie, (I don't mean the semi-type, just a regular cargo or boat trailer) those are pretty handy.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
By law, anything in the trash is considered abandoned property. They could fire him for stealing something they abandoned, but he'd get his job back with back pay.

Use it as a hand truck, just strap some metal bars to the upright part to make it usable again. Or convert it to a trailer dollie, (I don't mean the semi-type, just a regular cargo or boat trailer) those are pretty handy.
That law is tricky.

Being that it's on private property...

That trash bin could always be called a holding bin in court...

If they wanted to be jerks.