Old, irrelevant Joe.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Sometimes I actually feel pity for the old guy. Lost, confused and completely out of his depth, just like Kamala Harris.

It's amazing that this is who Americans picked in order to get the big bad orange man out of the White House. I guess its too much to ask for an Eisenhower or FDR again. Americans wouldn't know what to do with a great President if we got one.

The same legacy media that claimed "Joe Biden shouldn't run" in 2019, then claimed "the adults are back in charge now" in 2021 are now abandoning him too.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Sometimes I actually feel pity for the old guy. Lost, confused and completely out of his depth, just like Kamala Harris.

It's amazing that this is who Americans picked in order to get the big bad orange man out of the White House. I guess its too much to ask for an Eisenhower or FDR again. Americans wouldn't know what to do with a great President if we got one.

The same legacy media that claimed "Joe Biden shouldn't run" in 2019, then claimed "the adults are back in charge now" in 2021 are now abandoning him too.

He is lost.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I'll give prop to the Dems. They stick together. You don't see any leaking, anonymous source reports about what is really going on behind the scenes.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
It's concerning to think Joe has the launch codes.

Preservation helping.
This is his briefcase with the “launch codes”. The real launch code briefcase is hidden from him. Lol.
BBF676A3-39A1-4D29-AA8C-31A081C847A2.jpeg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I'll give prop to the Dems. They stick together. You don't see any leaking, anonymous source reports about what is really going on behind the scenes.
Them sticking together is showing with all the covid breakthrough cases popping up around DC