Old school brown cafer

Who is one of your favorites from the oldie but goodie past and present of this site we all can't put down. It's not a popularity contest just giving props to another poster.

Mr Shifter

Hmmm I forget his name but he was a preloadee who went on to be a part time sup. Westsideworma? Rockyrougue has some good input as well.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hmmm I forget his name but he was a preloadee who went on to be a part time sup. Westsideworma? Rockyrougue has some good input as well.
I remember westsideworma. I had his real name written down and the date of his then, upcoming wedding. He quit coming here before I could wish them well.

OVERBOARD

Don't believe everything you think
Tie guy. I enjoyed banter of him and other Old school brown cafers. He did sometimes take it personally but Its was good reading.

Re-Raise

But Benefits Are Great. He was convinced he was on the fast track to UPS CEO. I am pretty sure he didn't last a year as a part-timer at UPS.

packageguy

Who is one of your favorites from the oldie but goodie past and present of this site we all can't put down. It's not a popularity contest just giving props to another poster.

Tough to call, lots of good people with lots of knowledge. moreluck, menotyou,
407 steward, texans, upstate i could go on and on. Thanks for being there. sometimes it's not the question but the answer you see. again thanks for being here.

rod

Retired 22 years
sexyupsman was always good for a laugh , you had to feel sorry for for kenmie and his taper gun and his lack of communication skills, tieguy was a complete nutcase at the end so I don't miss him, it was fun to read upsocks posts about how tough he was on "his" people when we all knew he was probably just a pimpie face pt sup whose "people" more than likely just laughed at him.