Old Supervisor fired for the lies she made up about me.

Looks like the union helped remind UPS how much of a :censored2: this idiot was and she finally got fired. Last I saw she was "training the supervisor on local sort so he could get trained for a different shift" lmao.

I've been trolling her Twitter the last few months reminding her she lost her job for lying. There are posts on her FB of her struggling and asking people for food. Both her kids are sick right now. She would love to move back home but her dad died last year and Google shows me her mom died last month. So now she has nobody, no money, no support system, no family, no job.

I wonder if it was worth making up all the lies.

Sometimes I wonder if she goes to sleep hungry and remembers me saying, "Me losing this job means nothing, but for you, everything."

I guess this is what happens when you make up lies about men hating women and people saying things nobody in their right mind would ever say. I'm not surprised that someone with a rich culture of drug dealers and rapists acts like this.

I have photos of all my old stuff, including her han written fake write up, her "suspension declaration" aka my paid 3 friend-You days, and my "NiceGuy" incel steward signing off on it all.

Worth posting? It's kinda good I'm sure you will get a kick out of it.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Looks like the union helped remind UPS how much of a :censored2: this idiot was and she finally got fired. Last I saw she was "training the supervisor on local sort so he could get trained for a different shift" lmao.

I've been trolling her Twitter the last few months reminding her she lost her job for lying. There are posts on her FB of her struggling and asking people for food. Both her kids are sick right now. She would love to move back home but her dad died last year and Google shows me her mom died last month. So now she has nobody, no money, no support system, no family, no job.

Sometimes I wonder if she goes to sleep hungry and remembers me saying, "Me losing this job means nothing, but for you, everything."

I guess this is what happens when you make up lies about men hating women and people saying things nobody in their right mind would ever say. I'm not surprised that someone with a rich culture of drug dealers and rapists acts like this.

I have photos of all my old stuff, including her han written fake write up, her "suspension declaration" aka my paid 3 friend-You days, and my "NiceGuy" incel steward signing off on it all.

You both sound like real quality individuals.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
01D6C846-8C91-473E-8067-ACE825EBC6E0.jpeg

You won. She lost. Move on.

Returntosender

Dude you’re obsessed with her if you watching her social media posts and other stuff

Ackerlin

Why do I feel like in about 40 years from now, you're going to be rolling up to her tombstone in your wheelchair and mumble "you dumb bitch"

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Over the years, I've encountered many the scum managerial. They never win if you just do you job.

Not worth even thinking about them.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Over the years, I've encountered many the scum managerial. They never win if you just do you job.

Not worth even thinking about them.

Yep.

I've always said, most of these people would never hold that type of position in any other company.

Either through lack of education, or similar job experience. They read from a "playbook".

Nowadays.... they won't be around long enough to make a difference or matter anyways.

ZeroHandicapper

Olympic Preload Gold Medalist

You sound like a real POS. Karma will be coming your way, you can bet on it.

Dr.Brownz

Was she a person of color?

You leave the context ambiguous, I'm having a similar problem at my building where my Sup told me the wrong start time and I came in late because he told me the wrong start time. I was dubious that he would mark me late for his error and I got the steward and explained my dilemma. The steward took me to speak to my sup and was saying that he was having all of these problems, it led to the FT coming over and a whole fiasco I felt was avoidable by just trusting the supervisor's word that I would receive no trouble. I felt bad because I didn't want the guy to get into any additional BS because of a mistake, nor do I want me to switch me back to Day Sort because they don't want to deal with me plus the guy wasn't the biggest A**hole I ever had for a Sup. The fact that you feel remorse shows that maybe you were making mountains out of molehills because if this person was a real c$@#, you wouldn't be writing anything in this forum. In summation, why the :censored2: are you friending supervisors on Facebook and following them on social media, especially those whom you have low esteem for?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You leave the context ambiguous, I'm having a similar problem at my building where my Sup told me the wrong start time and I came in late because he told me the wrong start time. I was dubious that he would mark me late for his error and I got the steward and explained my dilemma. The steward took me to speak to my sup and was saying that he was having all of these problems, it led to the FT coming over and a whole fiasco I felt was avoidable by just trusting the supervisor's word that I would receive no trouble. I felt bad because I didn't want the guy to get into any additional BS because of a mistake, nor do I want me to switch me back to Day Sort because they don't want to deal with me plus the guy wasn't the biggest A**hole I ever had for a Sup. The fact that you feel remorse shows that maybe you were making mountains out of molehills because if this person was a real c$@#, you wouldn't be writing anything in this forum. In summation, why the :censored2: are you friending supervisors on Facebook and following them on social media, especially those whom you have low esteem for?

Do folks call you “wolfie”

clean hairy

I see it this way.
I was here long before the problem Supe showed up, and I will still be here long after they get transferred to another area.