On Jan 10th, they will be making a decision about whether to keep me full time

bjghtiiiii

So, I started in July along with 8 people. Of those 8, only 4 of us are left. My attendance was perfect, no accidents, no issues, but i'm still worried I might not make the cut. There are only 4 of us left. Am I being too optimistic thinking they will keep all four of us? Or, is there a chance they could let us all go? I know that question is impossible to answer, but what of experiences have you guys had in these situations?

ManInBrown

Five years ago, no chance they keep all of you. Today with the way the contract is structured and how long it takes to get to full rate, and 22.4s they could definitely keep everybody. When I left package, they were making casuals permanent right when they completed their 30 days in the middle of the summer. Unheard of 5-10 years ago. Good luck.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
So, I started in July along with 8 people. Of those 8, only 4 of us are left. My attendance was perfect, no accidents, no issues, but i'm still worried I might not make the cut. There are only 4 of us left. Am I being too optimistic thinking they will keep all four of us? Or, is there a chance they could let us all go? I know that question is impossible to answer, but what of experiences have you guys had in these situations?
You started in July but never made it into union?

What position? Who has a 6 month probation period?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Bob I think there’s more to your story

542thruNthru

What state are you in?

Have you been working every day since July?

5Cube4Life

If you have been working consistently since early July, you should already be a permanent hire and in the Union. They can't just let you go, maybe a layoff.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
HELLO BOB ? WE ARE TRYING TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS , please don’t start another thread if you can’t answer our questions

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
2669D3A0-6461-40AD-9E20-4C8664BF3CBD.jpeg