On the car Supervisor

edbanks

I new and would like to honestly know the day to day operation of a On The Car Supervisor. I'm transitioning out of the military and looking to work for UPS.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Spewing useless info at PCMs

Eat a box of donuts

Play video games and watch YouTube

Hide from the boss

Send a few ignorant messages on the Diad

Rinse and repeat

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
If your in the military, im going to automatically give you the benefit of a person who has good character as a human being as you have fought for our country and we praise and thank you for it. If you go into supervision, everything you are and believe in goes right out the window. You will be expected to participate in things that may go against everything you believe in, in life. Shady and dishonest things they will expect you to participate in. Ive never worked for a more dishonest, corrupt, unorganized company in my life. People have no idea what these people are about and how much they hate their employees. Ask anyone on here and they will tell you the exact same thing im telling you now. If your a person of true character with a back bone with real integrity, UPS isn't for you. Just being completely honest with you about it. Trust me a ton of the supes hate being supes now but are too far gone into the game to turn back. Do yourself a favor and take your time and find a job that doesn't have the stress level and total corruption involved on a daily basis. Totally not worth it dude.

T

Turdferguson

If your in the military, im going to automatically give you the benefit of a person who has good character as a human being as you have fought for our country and we praise and thank you for it. If you go into supervision, everything you are and believe in goes right out the window. You will be expected to participate in things that may go against everything you believe in, in life. Shady and dishonest things they will expect you to participate in. Ive never worked for a more dishonest, corrupt, unorganized company in my life. People have no idea what these people are about and how much they hate their employees. Ask anyone on here and they will tell you the exact same thing im telling you now. If your a person of true character with a back bone with real integrity, UPS isn't for you. Just being completely honest with you about it. Trust me a ton of the supes hate being supes now but are too far gone into the game to turn back. Do yourself a favor and take your time and find a job that doesn't have the stress level and total corruption involved on a daily basis. Totally not worth it dude.
Who are you? And what have you done with @jumpman23 . There was no izzle at all in that post

edbanks

Wow totally unexpected, the good thing is I'm doing a training program with them for about three months. This will give me enough time to asset the climate and go from there. Thank you for your honest jumpman.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Wow totally unexpected, the good thing is I'm doing a training program with them for about three months. This will give me enough time to asset the climate and go from there. Thank you for your honest jumpman.
Don't get me wrong its a great company to work for as this job isn't going anywhere and it will always be busy and have job security but its just ran like poop and always so much bs involved. They expect the drivers to be like machines and robots but were human beings and can only do what we can do everyday.

I new and would like to honestly know the day to day operation of a On The Car Supervisor. I'm transitioning out of the military and looking to work for UPS.
What is an "On the car Supervisor" ? Never heard that title before , must be a supervisor driving a car following city drivers . maybe?