On Topic: Hiring Process. Is this normal procedure?

Is this standard procedure?

• Total voters

PNJ1020

Hello! One week ago (the Friday before memorial day weekend) I received an email from HR stating that I had been hired as a preloader and that my background check was running. I finished all of the necessary documentation on my application including DD, I-9, etc. I was never told when I would begin work/go to orientation. I have emailed, called, and left a voicemail to the HR person who hired me and have been unable to reach them and have heard nothing back. Is this standard procedure? Will I hear anything back or have I lost the position?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hello! One week ago (the Friday before memorial day weekend) I received an email from HR stating that I had been hired as a preloader and that my background check was running. I finished all of the necessary documentation on my application including DD, I-9, etc. I was never told when I would begin work/go to orientation. I have emailed, called, and left a voicemail to the HR person who hired me and have been unable to reach them and have heard nothing back. Is this standard procedure? Will I hear anything back or have I lost the position?

SNAFU

Fuzzy Brown

I would keep calling and emailing at least 4 times a day, be aggressive.
They like that.