On topic route transfer

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
We have lost 4 routes in the last 7 years. Our building is too small. They know they need to build another. But, I don't see it happening in the near future. During peak. They load up to 10 routes outside in makeshift boxes. Drivers can follow their route or be top cover if they choose not to follow.

Dr.Brownz

We have lost 4 routes in the last 7 years. Our building is too small. They know they need to build another. But, I don't see it happening in the near future. During peak. They load up to 10 routes outside in makeshift boxes. Drivers can follow their route or be top cover if they choose not to follow.

Some corporate stooge came here and gave a speech awhile ago. His answer to "why is our building so small" was basically saying in a roundabout way every UPS everywheres building is too small. I think they hear so many complaints they just start to believe it's all just "lazy whiny drivers" instead of actual problems that exist. Also the short term profit goals prevent any future investments., :censored2: UPS

Last edited by a moderator: