"On Topic" The Good News Non-Christians Enter At Your Own Risk!

Integrity

Binge Poster
To All,

Warning!! This is a very difficult discussion topic.

It will be challenging to some, controversial to others. If you don't like or may be offended during faith based discussion you don't want to continue on in this thread.

The Holy Bible teaches:

Every person sins and falls short of the glory of God.

Jesus paid the price for the sins of man kind.

Any person who accepts Jesus as their Lord and Savior by faith in this, will be saved from hell and go to heaven.

Jesus is the only way to heaven when you die.

Jesus is the only way to escape hell when you die.

Isn't it a hard teaching that anyone who hasn't put their faith in what Jesus did on the cross will go to hell if they die before doing this?

Sincerely,
I

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1420910082.045646.jpg

Bring grievances plenty of management there

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
To All,

Warning!! This is a very difficult discussion topic.

It will be challenging to some, controversial to others. If you don't like or may be offended during faith based discussion you don't want to continue on in this thread.

The Holy Bible teaches:

Every person sins and falls short of the glory of God.

Jesus paid the price for the sins of man kind.

Any person who accepts Jesus as their Lord and Savior by faith in this, will be saved from hell and go to heaven.

Jesus is the only way to heaven when you die.

Jesus is the only way to escape hell when you die.

Isn't it a hard teaching that anyone who hasn't put their faith in what Jesus did on the cross will go to hell if they die before doing this?

Sincerely,
I

Guess all those folks who died before the birth of Christ got the dirty end of the stick.

Rainman

Its all good.
Guess all those folks who died before the birth of Christ got the dirty end of the stick.
Nope, they just waited in Sheol for him to come. Righteous went to heaven with Jesus, unrepentant went to hell. Then, as now, it comes down to our choices here. At least when we screw up we can confess, repent and be forgiven. For me, that's a daily ( several times daily) event.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Nope, they just waited in Sheol for him to come. Righteous went to heaven with Jesus, unrepentant went to hell. Then, as now, it comes down to our choices here. At least when we screw up we can confess, repent and be forgiven. For me, that's a daily ( several times daily) event.

If you had to define the word: Sheol, how would you?