On Topic Twin Hill uniforms

ManInBrown

I know our uniforms are made in some third world sheethole but what I encountered last week has me scratching my head.

I ordered some new long sleeve shirt jackets and broke one of them out last week. It rained the whole day, and when I got home my brand new white Jockey undershirt I had on underneath, had red stains all over one of the shoulders. I panicked. I thought I was bleeding, it looked like blood. I wasn't bleeding. WTF? I'm assuming the shirt coloring ran from the rain but what the hell.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Yes one of the dyes used to create brown is a red color....

Twilhill uniforms are embarrassing and in some instances unsafe. I would love to see this addressed in the next contract.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I know our uniforms are made in some third world sheethole but what I encountered last week has me scratching my head.

I ordered some new long sleeve shirt jackets and broke one of them out last week. It rained the whole day, and when I got home my brand new white Jockey undershirt I had on underneath, had red stains all over one of the shoulders. I panicked. I thought I was bleeding, it looked like blood. I wasn't bleeding. WTF? I'm assuming the shirt coloring ran from the rain but what the hell.
When you did the prewash before wearing, the colors didn't run?

Future

Victory Ride
Yes one of the dyes used to create brown is a red color....

Twilhill uniforms are embarrassing and in some instances unsafe. I would love to see this addressed in the next contract.
American Airline employees have a lawsuit against Twin Hill..... their Union has made MGT change uniform company's

Sweeper

Where’s the broom?
I'm sure I'll get flamed for this but I'd gladly pay whatever the difference is to have the Riverside uniforms back. These Twin Hill uniforms are so inferior it's ridiculous.

Indecisi0n

I'm sure I'll get flamed for this but I'd gladly pay whatever the difference is to have the Riverside uniforms back. These Twin Hill uniforms are so inferior it's ridiculous.
They want to get us all to this point and maybe throw it out there we can buy our own uniforms and they will give us some lame kick back. Me? Nope. I keep ordering these :censored2: ass shirts and use most of them to clean up oil from working on my car and throwing them in the trash.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
They want to get us all to this point and maybe throw it out there we can buy our own uniforms and they will give us some lame kick back. Me? Nope. I keep ordering these :censored2: ass shirts and use most of them to clean up oil from working on my car and throwing them in the trash.
Don't they just push the oil around? Can't see these plastic shirts absorbing anything.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
It probably really was blood. TH probably uses pig blood to make their cheap garbage that gives lots of people a bad rash.

They sent me brown/purple pants one time. Close enough I guess.

Total package

We can rebuild him
For a company that supposedly prides itself on technology they take their time with a lot of it. Took decades after power steering and automatic transmission were developed to use those. And nobody but ups drivers has worn polyester since the 1970s

Total package

We can rebuild him
002af49d292c95e031e98678a977e135--s-fashion-men-s-fashion-trends.jpg